New Old Hire - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Old Hire

Unregistered
    If they hire BC back as a LT then the admin might as well kiss the morale goodbye.

Unregistered
    That shit has been gone, unless you work in D2. The north end is run by Mr. Forgetful and Mr. No Respect because he’s a drunk. Never heard so many in two districts ***** about their managers, but it’s well deserved. The night time SGT’s are really ridiculous. Ah whatever, not like it matters.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place is getting ridiculous. First we have that psycho being brought back as a LT, but we have SGT’s and LT’s and CAPT’s everywhere. The only place we don’t have a LT is midnights where the dumbest SGT’s alive are working. Most of the guys sit around doing nothing because of the dumb stuff their SGT tells them and they damn sure don’t ask them questions anymore. I’m kind of senior on mids now and I’m tired of new guys calling me because the SGT’s are idiots. So much for new Sheriff new changes......it’s getting worse than it was.

What does “kind of senior on mids” equal, about 2 years of experience? Maybe these Deputies who come to you with questions look at you as a leader on the shift. So instead of whining, teach them when they ask, which will benefit all if they are more knowledgeable or tell them to call the Sgt.

And not all the mid Sgts are bad, we have a couple really good working ones.

Unregistered
    The rest of us will never know the quid pro quo between BJ and BC. Has he promised something politically advantageous, or to keep something secret?

Unregistered
    Changing the subject for a minute. Not cutting the jail down or nothing, why would they change them to green uniforms. I
    would think for their safety this is not a good move. I would assume they stop to get gas or get groceries, why are we
    putting them at risk to be confused with the road? Just asking.

Unregistered
    Changing the subject for a minute. Not cutting the jail down or nothing, why would they change them to green uniforms. I
    would think for their safety this is not a good move. I would assume they stop to get gas or get groceries, why are we
    Oh, so those that work in the jail shouldn't be as visible as those who do work on the road? They're all just a bunch of f-ups and can't defend themselves, huh? Those who work on the road, I would assume, are proud of the uniform they wear. As they should be. Those who work in the jail and know how to do their job without abusing what little power they have are probably just as proud of their uniform. Who cares what color it is? The last time I checked, the road and the jail were on the same team. Correct? They are supposed to be treated the same. Correct? How about the jail and the road actually being on the same team and not being condescending and belittling to each other? Those guys and gals in the jail can handle themselves, I promise. They go into dorms with 40-50 pissed off people who the road have arrested for whatever reason, and have only their mouths and instincts to protect themselves. I'd like to see anyone else try to do their job.

Bottom line.... same team, same uniform. Why not?

Unregistered
    Lighten up Francis.

Unregistered
    This is what BJ wanted.

Unregistered

Noooooooo

IF they do hire Bo back as a LT then I suggest filing a class action law suit for violating the PBA contract.
    It would behoove the agency to hire him back as a slick sleeve if it's been over a year. If he is hired back as a lieutenant the above poster is correct and everyone should be filing grievance because it's a violation of the PBA contract. He would have to be hired back as a captain or higher rank and you think morale is bad now? Bring back someone that quit straight to captain. That's insane.

Unregistered
    Daddys money talks boys and girls. Just sayin...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast