gs4 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: gs4

Unregistered
    birds with the same feathers flock together. Enough said!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WoW!! This is amazing! Where to start? I feel like I should start by saying, thank you, to all of you that took time from your busy lives to view and comment on this thread. Without you, it would have been some sad little blurb that nobody would have thought to even look at. But through your outstanding efforts, this girl is on fire!!! 1400 views and growing. Well, to keep it fair I guess I should mention one of you genius did figure it out I’m dating Sgt. Rickie Cotton, (oops or I’m I suppose to write RC?) the sweetest, kindest man I ever met. I couldn’t be more blessed. OH and let’s not forget about that promotion, Lt. of G4S (life goal number 10 MET!) But seriously, without your comments and views I’d just be some girl who met a guy who had a job. So, thanks for the shout out, you’re a rock star!!! So, let’s keep it going if I can get 4000 views or comments WJ said through your outstanding efforts you all might get me a raise!
    So, have a safe shift!
    J.Hall
    Guess stronghand wasn't enough man for you.

Unregistered
    I am happy for you girl, and proud of you for sticking up for yourself. These people don't know what happens behind their phone screen to see the real picture. Keep your head up and Don't let any of these people get to you. You are happy, and that is all that matters. I love that I work along side you.
    KG you don't have to kiss her a$$ or maybe you want a 3some with her and the other courthouse liar. I hear that your into that. Home wrecker.

Unregistered
    KG you don't have to kiss her a$$ or maybe you want a 3some with her and the other courthouse liar. I hear that your into that. Home wrecker.
    Have you told JG about this? This would probably be some information he would like to know.

Unregistered
    Have you told JG about this? This would probably be some information he would like to know.
    Oh, he knows. That fat idiot is dumb as hell, but he knows who he married.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345