Polygraph and Interview Coming Up, Any Tips?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Polygraph and Interview Coming Up, Any Tips?

Not trying to lie or beat the polygraph. Just nervous and trying to get an idea of what to expect. What kind of questions will they ask on the poly and in the interview? Who will be at the interview? Surely my background investigator will be there, but who else? The Chief? Commanders? This is my dream job and my prefered agency, really don't want to screw it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Unregistered
    When is it?

Unregistered
    Only person in the room will be you and the operator.

Unregistered
    Just admit the truth. Like the animal sex question.

Unregistered

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not trying to lie or beat the polygraph. Just nervous and trying to get an idea of what to expect. What kind of questions will they ask on the poly and in the interview? Who will be at the interview? Surely my background investigator will be there, but who else? The Chief? Commanders? This is my dream job and my prefered agency, really don't want to screw it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    One person got caught lying on his pre-employment polygraph, but he was allowed to retake a second polygraph with a different polygraph examiner. After he confessed to multiple thefts and to lying on his first polygraph, he passed his second polygraph and was hired. He is currently running for sheriff of Sarasota County (as of March 9, 2020):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFg...ew?usp=sharing

Your mileage may vary.

Unregistered
    Thanks guys, and obviously I cant say exactly when it is. I plan to be truthful. Just wanted a better idea of what to expect.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks guys, and obviously I cant say exactly when it is. I plan to be truthful. Just wanted a better idea of what to expect.
    Are you processing for the hiring selection in March?

Unregistered
    That is correct.

Unregistered
    Remember it's not a lie if you believe it.....costanza

Unregistered
    You have prior experience or this would be your first LE job? Ppl say they love ppl with prior experience and schooling..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast