"The Talk"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Talk"

Unregistered

"The Talk"

The media and black politicians have repeatedly stated that every black parent or parents have had the "talk" with their child or children about how to act when they interact with the police. Do exactly what they say, don't resist, and don't do anything that will give the police a excuse to shoot you. Apparently this "talk" is not being heeded by these children. On most occasions, physical resistance, failure to follow commands, taking flight on foot or in a vehicle has led to these violent confrontations with the police. The police shootings of unarmed blacks is actually down numbers wise. What has increased, the police are eighteen times more likely to be shot by blacks. Police ambush murders are higher today. So the wise counsel of the "talk" if followed, would greatly reduce these deadly encounters.

Unregistered
    Yeah, “The Talk”.
    The imaginary Boogey Man is going to get you!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Todays "talk". You don't have to listen to the police, you have rights. Taught the police, they cant do nothing to you for just trash talking to them. Don't cooperate with the police, if you do, we will call you a snitch. Hate the police, hate the police!

Unregistered
    If the NFL players want to make a difference. Do PSA'S on any encounters with the police, do as instructed, do not resist. If they followed these two things, there would be a lot less deadly encounters with the police.

Unregistered
    Comply or die.

No matter what the order is.

Your rights mean nothing on the streets.

We’ll investigate ourselves later.

Unregistered
    Spit second decisions have to be made my friend. If your indeed interested in reducing these situations where unarmed people are being shot, you would heed this advice not to resist and to follow commands.

Unregistered

Comply or die???

Exactly which lawful order are you willing to ignore? Which rights are you being denied in the streets? Of course you have no answer. You spout lies so frequently you now believe them.

Unregistered
    You are all so preprogrammed to believe that you can’t do anything wrong... that having a discussion on the matter is a waste of time.

Unregistered
    There is plenty of time after the fact to discuss whether the officers conduct was appropriate. When the encounter with the police is happening, is not the time. We are trying to tell you don't resist and follow commands during the encounter, and you and I will not get hurt.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you can't defend your position so your are deflecting to "you can't have a discussion". Real questions require real answers. YOU are part of the problem. YOU wish to solve nothing, yet cast blame on Police. I'll continue to collect my pay while your community continues to collects the dead. At this point I'm not phased by your stunning lack of comprehension.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast