For those who wonder why I post here.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

For those who wonder why I post here.

This post is for those who wonder why I am here, and not solely stuck on HPD's forum.

Here is my most recent lawsuit. It names J.D. Patterson, Ariel Artime, Adrienne Byrd, Alex Diaz De Villgas, Elton Lee, John Ryan, Jorge Cameron, Darrel Cooper, Carlos Alvarez, Edward Webster, D. Rodriguez, Ronald Zaputas, R. Suarez and a John Doe all from MDPD.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...int-Filed.html

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    This post is for those who wonder why I am here, and not solely stuck on HPD's forum.

Here is my most recent lawsuit. It names J.D. Patterson, Ariel Artime, Adrienne Byrd, Alex Diaz De Villgas, Elton Lee, John Ryan, Jorge Cameron, Darrel Cooper, Carlos Alvarez, Edward Webster, D. Rodriguez, Ronald Zaputas, R. Suarez and a John Doe all from MDPD.

What's the punchline?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    what's the punchline?
    "immunity denied"

Unregistered

That explains it.

That explains the promotions or cushy positions these morons have been given since then, the MDPD Teflon group. The PCB untouchables as well, this place has sunk, it's a sewer. Looks at the recent K-9 ongoing scandal.

Unregistered

Thanks, that's terrific.
    Now go back on your meds and stay away from here.
    No one cares

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks, that's terrific.
    Now go back on your meds and stay away from here.
    No one cares
    You didn't read the law suit did you? I ask because there are defamation claims in there, and apparently you wish to help Doc expand his list of defendants.

Unregistered
    You didn't read the law suit did you? I ask because there are defamation claims in there, and apparently you wish to help Doc expand his list of defendants.
    So you are defaming the poster stating he didn't read the law suit?. SMH. That's a slippery slope you are going down there. Don't be petty.

I hope some of the law suit personally pans out -- while i think other parts are reaching.

Unregistered

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    So you are defaming the poster stating he didn't read the law suit?. SMH. That's a slippery slope you are going down there. Don't be petty.

I hope some of the law suit personally pans out -- while i think other parts are reaching.

Interesting comment. Not arguing, and reasonable people can disagree, but curios what parts you think are reaching? Obviously some counts are much stronger than others, and to be honest this was drafted by attorneys and not me pro se. I agree some counts may be hard to prove, but reviewing the suit and allegations, and knowing the evidence, I see not a single count which is frivolous.

If you could tell me which counts you find reaching I would appreciate it, and maybe I'll focus more on those areas.

Thanks again and God bless.

Doc Justice

ps. I'm not worried about the commenter making allegations about me taking meds (not true by the way), but it does border on being defamatory per se. I just have much bigger fish to fry than everyone who insults me. However, some of the more egregious comments about me will be pursued, as well as every defamatory comment made about my wife. You just don't attack uninvolved family members. I think all reasonable people can agree on that point.

Unregistered
    Interesting comment. Not arguing, and reasonable people can disagree, but curios what parts you think are reaching? Obviously some counts are much stronger than others, and to be honest this was drafted by attorneys and not me pro se. I agree some counts may be hard to prove, but reviewing the suit and allegations, and knowing the evidence, I see not a single count which is frivolous.

If you could tell me which counts you find reaching I would appreciate it, and maybe I'll focus more on those areas.

Thanks again and God bless.

Doc Justice

ps. I'm not worried about the commenter making allegations about me taking meds (not true by the way), but it does border on being defamatory per se. I just have much bigger fish to fry than everyone who insults me. However, some of the more egregious comments about me will be pursued, as well as every defamatory comment made about my wife. You just don't attack uninvolved family members. I think all reasonable people can agree on that point.
    Lets Enlighten Everyone! sometimes stuff you read here is consistent with work practices that we have heard about.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast