LT colonel MIchael Thomas retires - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Rednecks dropping one by one. Can TR find anyone who is a professional?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rednecks dropping one by one. Can TR find anyone who is a professional?

You ain't kidding. Blond hair and blues eyes WB Club is falling apart. Col, looks like your great plan surrounding youself with total blind Loyality and incompetence is falling apart.

In the history of the highway patrol, you have broken the record for promoting the most Majors, Chiefs and Lt Col's (approx 23 in total). You did all this in less than two years and more than the last three Col's combined. How many of those were minorities? One!!

Why is this important? Because you valued blind loyalty instead of effective experience and competence!

Your actions has created divisiveness within FHP and you wonder why FHP is sinking. That's correct, SINKING in case you didn't know. But of course how would know, because you are always in JAX and never go south of I-10.

You cant even fill all the seats in a academy class to help us on the road. We are 240 short and still counting, again you are breaking records, congratulations!

What leadership acheivements have you accomplished besides giving out pay raises to your friends (some twice in one year).

Col, maybe your retirement date is soon approaching and take Mark Brown with you, I am sure he feels crapy about Welch since he gave the order to Welch. Thats right, Mark retire yet, because he only has 16 years on, oh well maybe Snead is hiring.

Gumby

Unregistered
    You ain't kidding. Blond hair and blues eyes WB Club is falling apart. Col, looks like your great plan surrounding youself with total blind Loyality and incompetence is falling apart.

In the history of the highway patrol, you have broken the record for promoting the most Majors, Chiefs and Lt Col's (approx 23 in total). You did all this in less than two years and more than the last three Col's combined. How many of those were minorities? One!!

Why is this important? Because you valued blind loyalty instead of effective experience and competence!

Your actions has created divisiveness within FHP and you wonder why FHP is sinking. That's correct, SINKING in case you didn't know. But of course how would know, because you are always in JAX and never go south of I-10.

You cant even fill all the seats in a academy class to help us on the road. We are 240 short and still counting, again you are breaking records, congratulations!

What leadership acheivements have you accomplished besides giving out pay raises to your friends (some twice in one year).

Col, maybe your retirement date is soon approaching and take Mark Brown with you, I am sure he feels crapy about Welch since he gave the order to Welch. Thats right, Mark retire yet, because he only has 16 years on, oh well maybe Snead is hiring.

Gumby
    Racism is not welcome here. Go away.

Unregistered
    Racism is not welcome here. Go away.
    Maybe the original poster has a point. I believe poster is highlighting the obvious.

Maybe you should be pointing the finger else where? Maybe at the top?

Unregistered
    Capt. Wilfong of Miami needs to be next!

He is the main one behind the "weekend pass" that the news never mentioned by name. They only said a "captain".
    There's a few Sergeants in Miami that need to go. And some in Broward as well.

They also need to revamp Alligator Ally responsibilities between Broward and Naples.

Unregistered
    There's a few Sergeants in Miami that need to go. And some in Broward as well.

They also need to revamp Alligator Ally responsibilities between Broward and Naples.
    Those two counties have actually gotten some decent sergeants recently. What are you talking about?

Unregistered

Gumby
    Gumby the race baiter at it again! Don't you have a BLM march to attend somewhere?

Unregistered
    Gumby the race baiter at it again! Don't you have a BLM march to attend somewhere?
    Exactly. Gumby is not welcome. Go away racist

Unregistered

Gumby
    I don't know all the people who have been promoted nor do I know their experience and knowledge, but your comments seem to make me believe you think people with darker skin pigmintation are the only ones qualified based solely on their skin color. so under your beliefs darker skin equals Effective experience and competence? Lighter skin now can't gain experience and competence? Wow! You are what is wrong with this world. Give me a hand out because I deserve it not because I've earned it.

Unregistered
    Your wish is becoming true reference promoting minorities. The Colonel has finally listened and he is promoting the best of the best. Just look at Orlando, Waxler and Sanchez. The most incompetence that I have ever witnessed, Sanchez will be a great disaster. Just wait, the Truman show is about to begin.

That guy can't even spell his name without 2 typos.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast