Lightbar
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lightbar

Unregistered

Lightbar

Here we go again, same ol crap again! FHP spends tons of money for a custom light bar that says (FHP) and (Highway Patrol) on it. Seriously, why can't they just buy a simple mass produced light bar every other agency uses so when it breaks it's easy to fix or replace ,rather than waiting a week for a single person to come fix it. We just have to be different, can't do anything simple.

Special computers,special software,special push bumpers,special light bars etc etc....waste of tax payers dollars.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go again, same ol crap again! FHP spends tons of money for a custom light bar that says (FHP) and (Highway Patrol) on it. Seriously, why can't they just buy a simple mass produced light bar every other agency uses so when it breaks it's easy to fix or replace ,rather than waiting a week for a single person to come fix it. We just have to be different, can't do anything simple.

Special computers,special software,special push bumpers,special light bars etc etc....waste of tax payers dollars.
    I'd rather be paid a living wage than have all this special junk.

Unregistered
    I'd rather be paid a living wage than have all this special junk.
    I second that message. The computers for over $6,000 a piece when other agencies have regular average computers and spares to replace them when they break. Rather than going out of service for a few days waiting on one. The dock setup in the car was astronomical. The lightbar was over $3,000 and custom made to FHP specs. The Rocket Router is expensive. Everything FHP buys is overpriced stuff other agencies don't use and it's not that FHP is beter, it's just they choose to spend their money on gadgets rather than people.

This new light bar and push bumper setup just further supports this bad habit. You could buy $50 lights from any distributor and have the same effectiveness as this outrageous set up they choose.

Money money money tax money wasted!!!

Unregistered
    Nothing was wrong with the old blue bubble lights we had for decades. They had 360 degree visibility and used four easy to replace bulbs.

They were cost effective and worked.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6b/f3/38/6...e-vehicles.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/259731103487501971/

Unregistered
    I guess you can't post links to photos, my post said it was being held by a moderator, the message flashed off to fast to read it all.

Unregistered
    I guess you can't post links to photos, my post said it was being held by a moderator, the message flashed off to fast to read it all.
    They may just have to review it. Iv seen many people post links.

Unregistered
    Shut up you whiney beyotch. Good GOD. The governor JUST proposed 30 mil for a substantial pay raise. Give it a chance to materialize.

Unregistered
    Shut up you whiney beyotch. Good GOD. The governor JUST proposed 30 mil for a substantial pay raise. Give it a chance to materialize.
    A day late and a dollar short. I'll believe it when I see it.

Unregistered
    A day late and a dollar short. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Then quit.

Unregistered
    Then quit.
    Ah yes, the solution for every problem from the old fart troopers. Go change your diaper.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast