King George

Thread: King George

Unregistered

King George

Well well well, no is the word for the day shift votes, well well well, no democracy, no voting, just a KING

Unregistered
    He knows we don't want ten hour shifts on days. Makes it harder to milk calls. Wouldn't be able to handle the one burglary call after lunch anymore.

Unregistered
    So quick to say explain why things he wants are good. But when the dictator says no don't try and get an answer from him. "I'll meet you in readoff". Code for you'll never see or hear from me. King has spoken.

Unregistered
    No wonder why so many people are abandoning the joke of the pba and going fop

Unregistered
    Typical rhetoric of I'm not happy so I'll bi1ch about something I wanted and nobody else did. Most of us on dayshift don't want the 10 hour shifts because it will be more of a burden than it's worth for child care and family planning. If you want 10's you already have several options to get them. If you want days then you can take the good with what you consider the bad and work 8's. The real comedy here is there doesn't need to be a vote to implement any shift changes if that's what the staff wants to do.

Unregistered
    The only person really concerned about it is the all wise, smarter then the ordinary man, NL. He has so many bright ideas to move the department in a positive direction. Don't believe me ask him he will talk your ear off with his BS.

Unregistered
    King george stop picking on NL, go back to your money making Rays off duty gig, Hail to the president

Unregistered
    When Baker wins, enjoy patrol. Maybe 10 hour shifts for days would then be a priority.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha. Can't wait. 134B copy.

Unregistered
    KING George will be sweating like the rest of us on PWT when Baker Mayor