More Nocco Nonsense - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet your inquiring mind would like to know, snowflake. So you can go squeal the Nacho Cheese man in your attempt for a promotion. No thanks you snitch, just keep your panties in a bunch and wait like everyone else. Unlike you crybaby snowflakes who want everything done FOR them, I will do my part. I am sick of what this agency has turned into, but I wont gripe about it. I will do something.

So hold on little snowflake, you will see soon enough.
    "I will do my part. I am sick of what this agency has turned into, but I wont gripe about it. I will do something."

So youve done nothing, absolutely nothing but gripe in your own words.

I will thats not past or present tense its future tense.

First its "I'm doing my part. Now its "I will do something"

"So gripe in the privacy of your parent's house. None of you have the guts to do anything to change Nacho's role as Sheriff."

Another no load heard from. Good job Mighty Mouth squeak on

Unregistered
    I'm doing my part, you whiny little malcontent. Maybe when your balls drop you can come help make a change.
    Mister Trouble never hangs around
    When he hears this Mighty sound.
    "Here I come to save the day"

That means that Mighty Mouth is on his way.
    "I will do my part. I am sick of what this agency has turned into, but I wont gripe about it. I will do something."

"Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right
    Mighty Mouth will join the fight. "
    On the sea or on the land,
    He gets the situation well in hand."

Squeak squeak squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

Unregistered
    It's the kinder gentler Pasco Detention Facility. We want are felons to be as comfortable as possible, while awarding another lucrative contract to one of Nocc-hole's friends.
    The over weight Jodie Foster looking bureau commander has to go, along with the other gumad.
    And don't forget to turn in your tip, which may lead to a good arrest, but don't expect any accolade or praise for, other then knowing some chit bag is off Pasco streets. Then they can feel at home in Stacy J's house.

Unregistered

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dude must have been hallucinating

Unregistered
    I bet your inquiring mind would like to know, snowflake. So you can go squeal the Nacho Cheese man in your attempt for a promotion. No thanks you snitch, just keep your panties in a bunch and wait like everyone else. Unlike you crybaby snowflakes who want everything done FOR them, I will do my part. I am sick of what this agency has turned into, but I wont gripe about it. I will do something.

So hold on little snowflake, you will see soon enough.
    LOL..keyboard tough guy, full of empty threats like all the others out there. Unless you are throwing your hat in for the run at Sheriff and going up against Nacho, then you aren't doing squat to fix anything. A lawsuit? An expose on Bay News 9? All a joke. Until someone who has some large brass ones who wants to change the system from the inside out steps up and stays true to their words, your words are just like everyone else's...empty threats from a keyboard warrior who thinks he has some ammo but in reality is just shooting blanks. And the whole "snowflake" thing is just played out. Think of a new catchphrase. You used it three times in the same post, which shows me you have a limited vocabulary, and therefore, limited intelligence.

Unregistered
    "I am sick of what this agency has turned into, but I wont gripe about it. I will do something."

And Ill huff and Ill puff and blow your house down. Well done Killer. Keep at it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12