North Port Officers that have been arrested - Page 10
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still. The Story begs the show down between Tony Donohew and Sgt. NB. It's the local version of the mma guy and the boxing guy.
    Now by mma guy, are you referring to some kind of direct TV subscription package or online purchases of tap out t shirts?

Dude has never been in a fight a day in his life and holds no advanced degrees in any single martial art, let alone two or more martial arts which are the requisite for the word "mixed" in that portion of mma. But he did used to spectate mma like a champ with PS back in the day.

Unregistered
    ^^^^^I do believe that you are not being true about the above arrest situations. I will post links to the proper documents soon. You can't play this one off with one of those "ohh this is no big deal". Think about this people why would you leave such a good position so soon out of the blue? Just weird if you ask me.

Oh yea on a whole other note think on this for a bit....Did you know that having sex while on duty is the one thing that FDLE will pull your certification for even if it happened 10 years ago? Officers and Deputies can still be called as witnesses and even pt on a polygraph. Have a good shift.
    Post it jack wagon I checked ccso and criminal history only one no juvenile record . Your an a$$ you must be one of Sgt Donohue trolls trying to discredit yet another person, what are you jealous because retired after serving in the Marine Corp and two wars and he is a Veteran, and decided after 18 years to retire and go fishing oooooo big mystery

Unregistered
    Now by mma guy, are you referring to some kind of direct TV subscription package or online purchases of tap out t shirts?

Dude has never been in a fight a day in his life and holds no advanced degrees in any single martial art, let alone two or more martial arts which are the requisite for the word "mixed" in that portion of mma. But he did used to spectate mma like a champ with PS back in the day.
    If you are talking Crapout or assfliction shirts he is the champ. In the speculated scrap Sgt. NB will break bones in the onset and laugh over the other who will get mercy because he realizes he is pathetic. Or he will rely on his intellect because TD is quite a dumb guy.

Unregistered
    Tony don't lower yourself responding to these trolls they are useless.
    You just did! This is hilarious.

Unregistered
    Two wars! Wow! Hero status ! I didn't know that. Proud to be serving with a person who fought in two wars. We should honor him, maybe a parade. Tell us more please. What wars was he in between 1990 and 1994 in Jacksonville? I bet his rack looks like Chesty Puller! This changes everything. My apologies of course. Oh if he was hired by the SSCO in late 1995 and then "retired" in the first quarter of 2012 how many years is that? Then vanished for a couple of years. Then he was hired in 2014 by NPPD and now it middle 2017 (3.5) so how many years we talking here? Our web web page boast of 25 years of police experience. Now is the city counting the military as experience with the police because he was arrested and was in a patrol car and went to jail, or was he a military policeman? Was he a war hero military policeman? Does the city have a calculator? Oh I know maybe the chief did the math, him only has a him a GED.

Unregistered
    I need more. Who are ES, ML,SS, TD, I am guessing Tony Donohew, JS and SM and CA? "In bed with silly villain?" What is that about? Who is PN? Please clarify. This is a good story. It may help your department.
    Who are these people?

Unregistered
    Sex on duty. Somebody snitched. Hard to keep a secret like that. Sure will cause a big dirty mess in several places.

Unregistered
    funny, the paperwork says different, him and his friends went onto private property TARGET shooting and when confronted by the owner gave him a hard time, hmmmm no mention of any hogs, don't know of any marine bases in Jacksonville ??????? who cares what his excuses are, he did it, in addition while in Ft Myers academy, there is an evaluation which states low probability of hire due to previous substance abuse. In regards to the suspicious exit from SCSO. Sergeant on the tac team, world by the b@lls, 16 1/2 years on the job in a dept that is far better than NPPD and suddenly gives two weeks notice, grabs his retirement and runs, hmmmm. Do not be fooled, will sell you down the tubes in a heartbeat. PS he is from Port Charlotte.
    But NPPD still hired and promoted him. Next!

Unregistered
    But NPPD still hired and promoted him. Next!
    Oh this is far from over. This has only just begun (Like the Carpenters sang). So no,not "next". We are digging up the past so the public can see who they are paying these large salaries to.

Unregistered
    another example. "This too shall pass and those who deserve retribution will be accounted for."

Please read and better yet retain before you speak.
    Yet another."The place is in turmoil, comments have been made about someone going postal and seeking retribution>"

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast