Doc Justice beats KFR at the 11th Circuit. - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hey DOC?

Hey Doc any reason why the Herald didn't publish this story or why hasn't it hit the Media outlets, this Lady needs to leave office ASAP!!!!

Unregistered
    To the best of my recollection no one has called your wife any names.
    Having said that, and having seen her on video she is a very lovely lady and I would welcome the opportunity to get to know her on a more intimate basis.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Doc any reason why the Herald didn't publish this story or why hasn't it hit the Media outlets, this Lady needs to leave office ASAP!!!!
    My Understanding is that the Herald was working on a story. Not sure why they haven't published. Further, I cannot argue your sentiments.

Monday night I was on The Only In Miami radio show.

Channel 7 is planning on doing an update to an earlier story on me, which was submitted for an Emmy, might get to walk the red carpet later this year!

PINAC, The New Times, and The Washington Post all published articles.

I plan to write a detailed story after the case is made final, and I finish drafting another lawsuit to sue another corrupt official.

Love how people here were claiming I was going to get all my suits shoved up my butt. Total score is 18-0 my favor! I'm still waiting for them to get on the board.

Doc Justice

Having said that, and having seen her on video she is a very lovely lady and I would welcome the opportunity to get to know her on a more intimate basis.
    All I can is 1) you are a POS and would never have the nutz to say that shyte to my face, and 2) some people have dreams, but mine come true!

Unregistered
    Again we see the reason that people are not only losing respect, but are actually beginning to hate you sociopaths. Why you gonna go after the man's family. Disgusting puke of a human.

Unregistered
    Again we see the reason that people are not only losing respect, but are actually beginning to hate you sociopaths. Why you gonna go after the man's family. Disgusting puke of a human.
    All lives are equal, but some are more equal than others!

Unregistered
    The doc justice doll; wind it up and watch it run crazy... . . . . .did I say crazy?. . . . . . we are talking about a doll now.

The doc justice doll; wind it up and watch it run crazy... . . . . .did I say crazy?. . . . . . we are talking about a doll now.
    BWAHAHAHA!

Good save there Tonto. All joking aside this does not distract from the 130+ comments that defamed me and my wife per se. We know you want to make light of the situation, but the offenders will get to explain themselves to a jury, don't worry about that.

Unregistered

Hey Doc ??

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    BWAHAHAHA!

Good save there Tonto. All joking aside this does not distract from the 130+ comments that defamed me and my wife per se. We know you want to make light of the situation, but the offenders will get to explain themselves to a jury, don't worry about that.

Hey Doc isn't there a county IA guy "Sulli" involved in your case??

If so you should get in touch with the Golden Beach folks they pretty much on the same wagon like you and pretty much the same folks involved.

Also look into the thread of the DUI go at the top here, that was such an interesting case on how IA's are handled when friends and family are involved. There are plenty of them DUI Cases swept under the rug to go around. And just recently we read on how the IA so ****'s handled a case TOLL theft case for one of the Teflon Dons here "Sulli". They didn't even loook into the OT issued related to the whole Tag scheme. And it was a case the the SAO was involved in and did squat on it, go figure????

Keep at it, this is bigger than Homestead kiddo! Very big!

Hey Doc isn't there a county IA guy "Sulli" involved in your case??

If so you should get in touch with the Golden Beach folks they pretty much on the same wagon like you and pretty much the same folks involved.

Also look into the thread of the DUI go at the top here, that was such an interesting case on how IA's are handled when friends and family are involved. There are plenty of them DUI Cases swept under the rug to go around. And just recently we read on how the IA so ****'s handled a case TOLL theft case for one of the Teflon Dons here "Sulli". They didn't even loook into the OT issued related to the whole Tag scheme. And it was a case the the SAO was involved in and did squat on it, go figure????

Keep at it, this is bigger than Homestead kiddo! Very big!
    Suli wasn't involved in my case to my knowledge, but Mulvey was I just don't have a count against her. The PCB losers I dealt with were Jorge Cameron, Darrel Cooper (the false prophet) and John Ryan. They are all named defendants. However, Patterson, Aschenbrenner and Amion were all involved as well, where Patterson is a co-defendant.

I have followed the Golden Beach case closely. There is connections between them, me and the innocent Homestead cops who got screwed as well. These pieces are be diligently uncovered and put together, and will be published and added to law suits when the time comes. I have some huge and sensitive things that I will not even scan to my computer, but trust me some shoes are going to drop soon.

The friends and family is ridiculous, but what interest me more is the Milkman and other reject drug dealer case, as those cases elucidate other racketeering schemes, which back up my RICO claim, I also plan to discuss Sulli and his shenanigans.

But nothing beats the committer of economic crimes himself, Ariel Artime, from being place in command of the economic crimes bureau, and he is a named defendant as well. Guess MDPD looks for experience!

Thanks for the heads up though.

Take care and God bless

Doc Justice

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast