Doc Justice beats KFR at the 11th Circuit. - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ancient history revived to boost and already superlative ego.
    I guarantee you that 99% of these post come from 2 or possibly 3 IP addresses.
    Go sell this crap on the homestead site.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. You are named in the lawsuit right?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    It is nowhere near close to ancient history. The 11th Circuit ruling was on the 12th of July.

I just beat attorneys from WSH one of the most powerful law firms in South Florida on Monday. Then shut down another one of their Harvard trained attorneys within 3 emails this week.

Your department has already settled one of my cases, then changed their entire policy because I sent them an email and begged me not to sue.

I have a major civil rights case naming about 15 officers from MDPD. Including Adrienne Byrd and Elton Lee for reverse racial discrimination. As well as some of your brightest who falsely arrested me without a warrant or probable cause. Or Ariel "I double dip in Panama" Artime who also retaliated against me, and had me falsely imprisoned in an attempt to intimidate me.

Don;t think this is over yet, or that your agency is still not in the hot seat.

Unregistered
    The man, the myth, the legend. . .is heard of again IN PERSON.
    Him and 2 others are responsible for all of these posts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    It is nowhere near close to ancient history. The 11th Circuit ruling was on the 12th of July.

I just beat attorneys from WSH one of the most powerful law firms in South Florida on Monday. Then shut down another one of their Harvard trained attorneys within 3 emails this week.

Your department has already settled one of my cases, then changed their entire policy because I sent them an email and begged me not to sue.

I have a major civil rights case naming about 15 officers from MDPD. Including Adrienne Byrd and Elton Lee for reverse racial discrimination. As well as some of your brightest who falsely arrested me without a warrant or probable cause. Or Ariel "I double dip in Panama" Artime who also retaliated against me, and had me falsely imprisoned in an attempt to intimidate me.

Don;t think this is over yet, or that your agency is still not in the hot seat.
    Way to go Doc! You have put the fear into the most corrupt echelon of MDPD. Only in this department does a guy like Artime can double dip in Panama and then use his political connections to keep his job and rank. Disregard the insults from the administration minions. They are lapping dogs waiting for a handout and posting hate under administration orders.

Unregistered
    Way to go Doc! You have put the fear into the most corrupt echelon of MDPD. Only in this department does a guy like Artime can double dip in Panama and then use his political connections to keep his job and rank. Disregard the insults from the administration minions. They are lapping dogs waiting for a handout and posting hate under administration orders.
    You forgot to mention with only a 5 day suspension

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    The man, the myth, the legend. . .is heard of again IN PERSON.
    Him and 2 others are responsible for all of these posts.
    Yes, and I am just waiting to take your video deposition my friend!

Pucker up it's gonna be a fun ride cupcake.

XOXO

ps. I love how your paranoia makes you think every attack or bit of support is from me, or my friends. I have no idea who is writing many of these post, but it seems to me that you have made plenty of enemies yourself.

Unregistered
    " I gaurentee you that 99% of our SRT team possibly both our SRT teams tapped your moms xss."💩😉

Unregistered
    id really like to see some of those dominoes on the third floor topple. I thought it was gonna happen with the pcb lt and then the drug trafficking family of that major. Nope... at least one of them is still making a ton of money in the training bureau..

Unregistered
    id really like to see some of those dominoes on the third floor topple. I thought it was gonna happen with the pcb lt and then the drug trafficking family of that major. Nope... at least one of them is still making a ton of money in the training bureau..
    Patience friend. The day one of them trips they will all be wearing orange jumpsuits. See, they cover for each other because they know each other's dark secrets. How they have stolen, cheated, lied, adultered and clawed over more qualified worker's backs to get to those highly desired ranks. The day they retire they have to turn in all that brass to the property room and they are surprised when you greet them on the street and call them by their first names. No rank, no power, it was just an illusion. They spent their whole careers telling themselves how great they were and now they see themselves for what they truly are- empty shells. Some like Parker choose the easy way out. Others, like Alvarez, Loftus and Patterson become caricaturesin time. Sit back and wait, their future has already been decided for them.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast