Doc Justice beats KFR at the 11th Circuit. - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Suli wasn't involved in my case to my knowledge, but Mulvey was I just don't have a count against her. The PCB losers I dealt with were Jorge Cameron, Darrel Cooper (the false prophet) and John Ryan. They are all named defendants. However, Patterson, Aschenbrenner and Amion were all involved as well, where Patterson is a co-defendant.

I have followed the Golden Beach case closely. There is connections between them, me and the innocent Homestead cops who got screwed as well. These pieces are be diligently uncovered and put together, and will be published and added to law suits when the time comes. I have some huge and sensitive things that I will not even scan to my computer, but trust me some shoes are going to drop soon.

The friends and family is ridiculous, but what interest me more is the Milkman and other reject drug dealer case, as those cases elucidate other racketeering schemes, which back up my RICO claim, I also plan to discuss Sulli and his shenanigans.

But nothing beats the committer of economic crimes himself, Ariel Artime, from being place in command of the economic crimes bureau, and he is a named defendant as well. Guess MDPD looks for experience!

Thanks for the heads up though.

Take care and God bless

Doc Justice
    Way to go Doc! Nice to see that Richie Amion and side of beef Patterson are listed as defendants. Amion was an administrative plant at PCB placed there to go after the director's enemies and to refuse to investigate his friends. His payment was an undeserved promotion to Chief. He has had his nose rubbed in excrement long enough as a result of his poor handling of Mata The Milkman. As for Ryan, he has already paid dearly with a good sized heart attack and the other two will get theirs one day. Thanks for fighting the good fight Doc!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Way to go Doc! Nice to see that Richie Amion and side of beef Patterson are listed as defendants. Amion was an administrative plant at PCB placed there to go after the director's enemies and to refuse to investigate his friends. His payment was an undeserved promotion to Chief. He has had his nose rubbed in excrement long enough as a result of his poor handling of Mata The Milkman. As for Ryan, he has already paid dearly with a good sized heart attack and the other two will get theirs one day. Thanks for fighting the good fight Doc!
    Sadly, Amion is not a listed defendant, but I'm fairly sure he is a POS.

John Ryan had a heart attack? I though it was John Loyal.

Adrienne Byrd and Elton Lee are defendants as well.

Hey Doc any reason why the Herald didn't publish this story or why hasn't it hit the Media outlets, this Lady needs to leave office ASAP!!!!
    Harvard picked it up! They wrote about my win in their publication Injustice-Today.
    https://injustice-today.com/federal-...s-b39672885d53

I must quote Patrick Henry:

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. Three millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations; and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable²and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace²but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Unregistered
    Vietnam was an interesting conflict. The US military won every major battle militarily but ended up loosing the war due to politics.
    Beware of history repeating itself when rejoicing the winning of one battle.
    War is hell once declared.

Unregistered
    Any one else want to lie calling me crazy or my wife a whore, and make themselves a defendant?

What no one else wants to join the party? crikets

Just checking
    Doc just curious how can you sue if we have a freedom of speech? I'm not for or against you and think your a smart guy I'm honestly asking cause I feel a post on a forum isn't enough for a sue

Doc just curious how can you sue if we have a freedom of speech? I'm not for or against you and think your a smart guy I'm honestly asking cause I feel a post on a forum isn't enough for a sue
    Absolutely we have freedom of speech, however, that is not an absolute right. For instance you hear the often cited quote "you cannot yell fire in a crowded theater." Also true threats and defamation have never been protected by the First Amendment. Further, the First Amendment protects citizens from the government, not the other way around, nor does it protect citizen against citizen.

With that said I don't care about peoples opinions or criticism of me. Attack me all you want. Where they screwed up was by lying and claiming I got thrown in a mental hospital because my wife sleeps with cops. Or When they said I'm paranoid when they drive past my house, but they are just if my wife is home to get a BJ. Or any of the other comments they repeatedly made about banging my wife this way and that, and how they recorded it all on video.

Opinions are just that opinions, but false statements of fact knowingly made which impugn ones good name are never acceptable.

There is a concept called fighting words, and this clearly crosses that line.

Further, Florida is one of the few states left with criminal libel laws. It is illegal to accuses any woman falsely of a want of chastity. FSS. 836.04. Then remember if you have ever been found guilty of felony or misdemeanor perjury or making false statements you are barred from having an LE cert, FSS. 943.13(4), and even without a conviction it still violates the standard of good moral character, FSS. 943.13(7).

Let's be honest no one who would do that deserves to have a badge. What is worse is when I called them out for attacking an uninvolved family member, they claimed that because I tried to file a complaint against them, it was fair to involve my whole family. This is not what law enforcement does, this is what the mafia does, period.

They started the war, and made it personal going after my family, but I plan to finish it.

Now that I have subpoena power I will be pulling the IPs of everyone involved. They can explain their actions to a jury.

In Florida defamation per se it a big deal.

This is from the supreme court:
    "To sum up, Florida's unusually high protection of personal reputation derives from the common consent of humankind and has ancient roots. It is highly valued by civilized people. Our state constitution and common
    law powerfully support it. This is a value as old as the Pentateuch and the Book of Exodus, and its command as clear as the Decalogue: “Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” The personal interest in one's own good name and reputation surpasses economics, business practices or money. It is a fundamental
    part of personhood, of individual standing and one's sense of worth. In short, the wrongdoing underlying the punitive damages in this case has Florida law's most severe condemnation, its highest blameworthiness, its most deserving culpability. For slander per se, reprehensibility is at its highest."

But you ask a great question, you can even look on the TOU's here and they warn about committing libel, and that they will release IP addresses in response to a lawful subpoena. It says it in plain English on this website.

Here is some relevant cases of interest:

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...ion-case_x.htm

https://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-la...r-slander-suit

Unregistered
    Absolutely we have freedom of speech, however, that is not an absolute right. For instance you hear the often cited quote "you cannot yell fire in a crowded theater." Also true threats and defamation have never been protected by the First Amendment. Further, the First Amendment protects citizens from the government, not the other way around, nor does it protect citizen against citizen.

With that said I don't care about peoples opinions or criticism of me. Attack me all you want. Where they screwed up was by lying and claiming I got thrown in a mental hospital because my wife sleeps with cops. Or When they said I'm paranoid when they drive past my house, but they are just if my wife is home to get a BJ. Or any of the other comments they repeatedly made about banging my wife this way and that, and how they recorded it all on video.

Opinions are just that opinions, but false statements of fact knowingly made which impugn ones good name are never acceptable.

There is a concept called fighting words, and this clearly crosses that line.

Further, Florida is one of the few states left with criminal libel laws. It is illegal to accuses any woman falsely of a want of chastity. FSS. 836.04. Then remember if you have ever been found guilty of felony or misdemeanor perjury or making false statements you are barred from having an LE cert, FSS. 943.13(4), and even without a conviction it still violates the standard of good moral character, FSS. 943.13(7).

Let's be honest no one who would do that deserves to have a badge. What is worse is when I called them out for attacking an uninvolved family member, they claimed that because I tried to file a complaint against them, it was fair to involve my whole family. This is not what law enforcement does, this is what the mafia does, period.

They started the war, and made it personal going after my family, but I plan to finish it.

Now that I have subpoena power I will be pulling the IPs of everyone involved. They can explain their actions to a jury.

In Florida defamation per se it a big deal.

This is from the supreme court:
    "To sum up, Florida's unusually high protection of personal reputation derives from the common consent of humankind and has ancient roots. It is highly valued by civilized people. Our state constitution and common
    law powerfully support it. This is a value as old as the Pentateuch and the Book of Exodus, and its command as clear as the Decalogue: “Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” The personal interest in one's own good name and reputation surpasses economics, business practices or money. It is a fundamental
    part of personhood, of individual standing and one's sense of worth. In short, the wrongdoing underlying the punitive damages in this case has Florida law's most severe condemnation, its highest blameworthiness, its most deserving culpability. For slander per se, reprehensibility is at its highest."

But you ask a great question, you can even look on the TOU's here and they warn about committing libel, and that they will release IP addresses in response to a lawful subpoena. It says it in plain English on this website.

Here is some relevant cases of interest:

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...ion-case_x.htm

https://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-la...r-slander-suit
    Doc thanks for the response and detailed explanation. I believe people have tried to subpoena LEO affairs in the past and have been unsuccessful. Also, if that was the case everyone would be suing everyone on this site from all the "libel" they spread. I get that your upset about your family being attacked but I just don't see childish behavior to be libel. Just my opinion

Doc thanks for the response and detailed explanation. I believe people have tried to subpoena LEO affairs in the past and have been unsuccessful. Also, if that was the case everyone would be suing everyone on this site from all the "libel" they spread. I get that your upset about your family being attacked but I just don't see childish behavior to be libel. Just my opinion
    You are welcome sir!

You are also correct people have got IPs through subpoena in both civil and criminal matters.

I respect your opinion and a lot of what you see here, I agree, would not be enforceable. Such as when anonymous poster A insults poster B, poster B then says I banged you mom/wife. As no one specific was mentioned it is not really defamation. In my case they specifically named my wife and me, they released all of our personal contact info (address, emails, phone, place of employment, job, title, salary, etc), they also tried to call to have everyone contact my employer to get me fired because I dared insult them. They also accused me of committing several felonies, which is also defamatory per se. Under defamation per se damages do not need to be proven as they are implied, as is malice. The Florida and US Supreme Courts have both been very clear on this as applied to Florida law. I have three lawsuits that are strictly defamation per se, or have defamation per se claims in them, which I drafted myself with no attorney. As such I have become intimately familiar with the law.

Where this is going to get interesting is it is over 130 comments, and with my 50+ defendants, it is a near certainty that some or many of those making these comments are also defendants. That is not going to go over well for them. Terms like witness tampering and retaliation against a victim come to mind, 18 USC 1512-1513. Those violations are also RICO predicate acts, 18 USC 1961-1968. Also the people attempting to intimidate me were claiming to be cops, and if they are their actions meet the standard chilling the exercise of speech, which violates the First Amendment.

We will see where this rabit hole leads to.

Also to be fair, I gave them an opportunity to publicly apologize and retract their statements and all would be forgiven. They failed to take me up on this generous offer, leaving me no other recourse than to sue them individually.

Unregistered
    Also to be fair, I gave them an opportunity to publicly apologize and retract their statements and all would be forgiven. They failed to take me up on this generous offer, leaving me no other recourse than to sue them individually.
    Damn doc that's messed up. Now that you explained it like that I agree with you. How do you know 50+ people have posted about you?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast