More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 55
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Unregistered

Supervisors Boo Hoo

Will you supervisions get over yourselves!!!! STOP sending out emails regarding staffing and road coverage. Until YOU yourself are willing to get off your lazy fat ass and help out a little then WE DONT CARE. You check on duty and drive your sorry 360 pound lazy blob to Pensacola and sit there for 11 hours. The other hour is used for lunch to stuff your fat ass like a turkey on Thanksgiving. So just stop it. If you are that concerned or worried about staffing, road coverage, or guys taking time off, then fix it by taking the iniative and working a little. Stop beating up these Troopers because they want a day or two off. PBA really needs to get involved with Pensacola district they they did last year. That this goes to the Lt’s and Cpt as well. None of you clowns are needed at the police station for 12 straight hours. So everyone needs to stop the boo hooing and crying. We are going to take days off, take leave, and miss work from time to time. And. If you don’t like it, we will just call in sick over a little boo boo. Funny how the Sgt’s and Lt’s sure time off when they want it.

Unregistered

I second that

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will you supervisions get over yourselves!!!! STOP sending out emails regarding staffing and road coverage. Until YOU yourself are willing to get off your lazy fat ass and help out a little then WE DONT CARE. You check on duty and drive your sorry 360 pound lazy blob to Pensacola and sit there for 11 hours. The other hour is used for lunch to stuff your fat ass like a turkey on Thanksgiving. So just stop it. If you are that concerned or worried about staffing, road coverage, or guys taking time off, then fix it by taking the iniative and working a little. Stop beating up these Troopers because they want a day or two off. PBA really needs to get involved with Pensacola district they they did last year. That this goes to the Lt’s and Cpt as well. None of you clowns are needed at the police station for 12 straight hours. So everyone needs to stop the boo hooing and crying. We are going to take days off, take leave, and miss work from time to time. And. If you don’t like it, we will just call in sick over a little boo boo. Funny how the Sgt’s and Lt’s sure time off when they want it.
    Give this guy a promotion!!! Point he is trying to make is the upper management ie: CPT, LT’s, and SGT’s piss and moan about pretty much anything and everything these days. Most importantly the response time to calls and number of calls holding. However I see 2 crashes holding right now in Santa Rosa and Okaloosa, both on the interstate, and 306, 217, a LT, and the CPT, all sit in the nice warm building out of the rain. 10-1 says that after I clear this crash, I will be heading to one of those. And no it’s not about me not wanting to do my job. It’s about the fact that we are ALL supposed to be a team. So just because you have a little rank shouldn’t excuse you from working a S4 once in a while. You are all pathetic!!! Remember where you came from, and don’t lose sight of our mission with FHP. I personally think all you washed up, lazy ass SGT’s, no experience Lt’s (Clark this means you) need to retire or go somewhere like Tallahassee where you are really not needed. We Troopers need the help out here. And for the love of Christ, stop whining about who took a day off. Same idiot that send that email that was forwarded to me, is the same idiot that takes days/time off every time the wind blows.

Unregistered

Lazy F’ing Sgt’s

So no crap there I was. Working crashes all day like a slave when I see a cve guy working a hit and run while two, count them two, Sgt’s sit around and not touch anything on cad. And you wonder why us Troopers don’t give a damn. But I don’t blame the Sgt’s. I blame the incompetent Lt’s and Cpt. If a baby throws a tantrum, and mom or dad allows it, well then there ya go. I swear on my life if one single Sgt or Lt in Troop A whines to me ever about taking to long to work a crash, I bet you I call PBA on these morons. Gotta go as I have 3 more hours of working the best district in the State according to my wonderful Cpt.

Unregistered

Supervisor lazy f*ing Sgt"s

you don't have a clue what supervisors do. I don't work for your agency but know that things happen behind the scenes that you could not imagine. Stop whining either test and promote or change jobs.

Unregistered

Lazy Sgt's

Give this guy a promotion!!! Point he is trying to make is the upper management ie: CPT, LT’s, and SGT’s piss and moan about pretty much anything and everything these days. Most importantly the response time to calls and number of calls holding. However I see 2 crashes holding right now in Santa Rosa and Okaloosa, both on the interstate, and 306, 217, a LT, and the CPT, all sit in the nice warm building out of the rain. 10-1 says that after I clear this crash, I will be heading to one of those. And no it’s not about me not wanting to do my job. It’s about the fact that we are ALL supposed to be a team. So just because you have a little rank shouldn’t excuse you from working a S4 once in a while. You are all pathetic!!! Remember where you came from, and don’t lose sight of our mission with FHP. I personally think all you washed up, lazy ass SGT’s, no experience Lt’s (Clark this means you) need to retire or go somewhere like Tallahassee where you are really not needed. We Troopers need the help out here. And for the love of Christ, stop whining about who took a day off. Same idiot that send that email that was forwarded to me, is the same idiot that takes days/time off every time the wind blows.
    First of all have you ever been a Supervisor? apparently not.... I don't work for your agency but know for a fact some of those SGT's cover your ass on a daily basis.your agency has a lot of new Troopers so they probably have to correct things done wrong. Before you go bad mouthing them for sitting in the office remember they have several years of experience and have done their time on the road. Seriously if it's that bad change jobs or even better change careers. oh yeah that right you would probably ***** there too. If you hate whats going on have Adult conversation and don't hide behind this forum. Confront the Sgt and be a better person than one who *****es anonymously.

Unregistered
    REALLY!!!! you have to bully your Supervisors on this forum..... Stop calling them out and BE and ADULT and have Adult conversations with them, and if you don't like your job you can always go somewhere else. One bad apple will spoil the whole bunch... be a part of the solution not the problem. Promote if you don't like your Supervisors.

Unregistered
    For the love of Jesus could Pensacola district get any worse. I sit there in the district meeting today and listen to the supervisors run their sucks about this and that. They want to cry like school girls about crap that doesn’t matter. How about focusing on why you still have Troopers leaving at an alarming rate. You think because we get 7-8 rookies from the academy that we are set. But what you fail to remember is that 1 has recently been fired, 2 are under investigation, 1 just promoted to THI, 2 THI guys leaving within 90 days, and 3 on the transfer list to CVE. It’s a total disaster. The reason calls are holding for 4-6 hours at a time is because the supervisors won’t leave the station. So next time I hear one single ****-skin supervisor ask me why it took so long to get on scene or work a crash I’m going to look at him and say “well it must not be to important because not one single Sgt or Lt bothered to get off their fat ass and strike a lick to anything”. The new guys are staying in trouble, ****y as all get out, and taking hours to work parking lot crashes. Until Napoleon, and Clueless Fast are gone from FHP, nothing will ever change in the district. And take those sorry ass Lt’s and Sgt’s with you. We need a whole new staff, and supervisors that actually care and appreciate us. And let’s not forget the wicked witch of the west ol Tristy. I swear I have took dumps that were more precious than her. She is undoubtedly the most hated person in the entire State of Florida. Pretty sad when she gets into a fender bender and Troopers are fighting with each other to avoid working her crash. Between her hateful ass and her Godzilla breath, please retire already. In closing, this place has gotten worse, not better.
    Well if you have all those idiots working (ie: one fired, 2 in investigations that's probably why your Administration is in the office wasting their time doing paperwork on your dumb ass co-workers. Be a part of the solution not part of the problem.... Have ADULT conversations nothing was solved from doing it anonymously.

Unregistered
    You're laying it on pretty thick, sarge.
    Enjoy the pizza, and have a nice week off.

Unregistered
    And you suck, and you suck, and you in the back... you suck. Well all suck. So there get over it by building a bridge and working the crash on it while you cross over.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455