Make the road great again!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

nice

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the commentator who's giving us the play by play action. I did not know that the police department hired you as the special analyst to give us the play-by-play action along with your superb expert opinion.

I say to you, spell check, spell check, and spell check and learn how to structure a sentence first. And for crying out loud, stop embarrassing yourself.

I am sure you are a misfit and a follower who only complains and does nothing to better the agency. Stop airing out the issues or the changes that our Department makes. Do something more constructive like take an online course, perhaps English writing or English literature.

All you do is contribute to the problems we have in this agency. People like you make it tough for guys like us. We're trying to move forward in a positive way and remove that cloud from over us. Close your mouth and stop complaining. Move on or LEAVE!!!

If it's so bad, why are you still here??? That is the million-dollar question. And I'm sure you're going to say, "I'm stuck because of the money!" No you're not, there's tons of other agencies around the country that are paying top dollars!

So do us a favor and stop building up the hype. It does no good for the people who like working here and for the people who are trying to make a difference.
    Could not agree more! Excellent response!!

Unregistered
    lol he's probably the one being demoted......

Unregistered
    The expression is "paying top dollar." Now go learn how to write in English and use proper grammar, moron. LMAO

To the commentator who's giving us the play by play action. I did not know that the police department hired you as the special analyst to give us the play-by-play action along with your superb expert opinion.

I say to you, spell check, spell check, and spell check and learn how to structure a sentence first. And for crying out loud, stop embarrassing yourself.

I am sure you are a misfit and a follower who only complains and does nothing to better the agency. Stop airing out the issues or the changes that our Department makes. Do something more constructive like take an online course, perhaps English writing or English literature.

All you do is contribute to the problems we have in this agency. People like you make it tough for guys like us. We're trying to move forward in a positive way and remove that cloud from over us. Close your mouth and stop complaining. Move on or LEAVE!!!

If it's so bad, why are you still here??? That is the million-dollar question. And I'm sure you're going to say, "I'm stuck because of the money!" No you're not, there's tons of other agencies around the country that are paying top dollars!

So do us a favor and stop building up the hype. It does no good for the people who like working here and for the people who are trying to make a difference.

Unregistered
    I think you meant "Paying top dollar." Now go learn English and proper grammar! LMAO

Unregistered
    Suarez may not be perfect but he should be Asst. Chief. or at minimum Ops major. Meanwhile he gets demoted and other clowns keep their ranks. Sad.

Unregistered

Ha

Suarez Assistant Chief?? Now that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. I wonder who's posting this crap??

Unregistered

It's about time...

So glad the demotions have started and karma is finally taking its course. Well done on moving the incompetent command staff around. As soon as JG goes back to where his biased, not loyal self belongs, things will be looking even better! Congrats to the new appointed Major!!!!

Unregistered
    So glad the demotions have started and karma is finally taking its course. Well done on moving the incompetent command staff around. As soon as JG goes back to where his biased, not loyal self belongs, things will be looking even better! Congrats to the new appointed Major!!!!
    The department is finally moving in the right direction. Brooklen's administration was the most incompetent set of morons I ever seen. Karma def played a roll on all of them... I want to thank AB for screwing up finally his Karma came Mistreating ppl like he a King lol. I'm excited for our department.

Unregistered
    You guys are in for a complete shock with two of Miami-Dade Police Departments worst administrators running the show.

Good Luck !!

Unregistered
    Poor saps, either this guy is not a real police officer or an out-of-state guy that just does not know.

These are the worst admin guys in Miami-Dade, not including the former Interim Chief. They are clueless with no sense of leadership. You will soon be in shock just as we were.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast