35 year veteran Mark Cohen force to retire - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quite typical for MS not to return calls. So how does it feel Mark? You've had too many breaks already in the past. You should have been gone long ago. MS is not going to undermine Car Two, by they way. You're gone. Go away and rot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quite typical for MS not to return calls. So how does it feel Mark? You've had too many breaks already in the past. You should have been gone long ago. MS is not going to undermine Car Two, by they way. You're gone. Go away and rot.
    He cant he had no life beside dressing up in lcso uniform. He did not even own a car a home or anything else. He f@$$ a lot of good people.

Unregistered

Mark has a home, his private vehicle, his friends at work and out of work. He was a deputy, a motor cop, sergeant, lieutenant and captain. He worked in Civil and WC as Captain. A few years ago while working the late shift he was shot while on a traffic stop. He bled green for al of the citizens of Lee County. Give me a break with your trashing another deputy and human being. Thanks

Unregistered
    Mark has a home, his private vehicle, his friends at work and out of work. He was a deputy, a motor cop, sergeant, lieutenant and captain. He worked in Civil and WC as Captain. A few years ago while working the late shift he was shot while on a traffic stop. He bled green for al of the citizens of Lee County. Give me a break with your trashing another deputy and human being. Thanks
    I agree with you whole heartly but Cohen had no loyality to any of his employees and destroyed a lot of employees lives. I guess in the end mike scott did not take that in consideration an so your beef should be with him. No retirement party. I hope it was worth what you did to other employees destroying there lives.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your opinion Tom Schmidt and telling people about your posts. Tell Linda to snort another line to heal her pain for being with you.

Unregistered
    Cohen after Under sheriff advised him to resign called Mike Scott in tears and begged to keep his job and it would never happen again.

Well the sheriff told him he would find out whats going on and he would call him right back. Cohen's friends donated a lot of money (10,000s) each election year to the re election fund. Duncan Diamond and Gulf Harbor election parties

No cake, retirement party or phone call back for Cohen. Silently resign and exit the back door by himself.

What a place to work.
    I heard they did the same thing to Pop from aviation, and no one from that unit will say a word.

Unregistered
    Cohen after Under sheriff advised him to resign called Mike Scott in tears and begged to keep his job and it would never happen again.

Well the sheriff told him he would find out whats going on and he would call him right back. Cohen's friends donated a lot of money (10,000s) each election year to the re election fund. Duncan Diamond and Gulf Harbor election parties

No cake, retirement party or phone call back for Cohen. Silently resign and exit the back door by himself.

What a place to work.
    I heard that's what they did to Pop from Aviation. None of the guys from Aviation will say anything.

Unregistered
    So come on...what did he do that he was asked to retire?

Unregistered
    Wow. Sargent, lieutenant and then a captain. When he didn't supervise Civil and DV, MS lightened his load and made him a captain as others were busted, removed or left the agency. This agency lost some good people. Civil did not need a captain on site. He didn't do his job and was moved to WC, a job he knew nothing about. Time only gave that away. The only reason he was on the MS gravy train is because he was shot. Give credit where it is due. Well there wasn't much to give. The man behind the curtain is no more.

Unregistered
    So come on...what did he do that he was asked to retire?
    Took photos of capital murder victims cases on his cellphone and showed them to dispatcher and others. No I A to keep it quietly as possible

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast