Ex-sheriff's official says sheriff intentionally hid federal inmate revenue from coun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ex-sheriff's official says sheriff intentionally hid federal inmate revenue from coun

Unregistered
    "Terry worked for the Sheriff's Office for 20 years with progressive promotions. His last job was supervising more than 200 employees and overseeing departments ranging from investigations to road patrol and emergency management. He was hired by county government this month as Hernando's new animal services manager."

LOLOLOLOL

Unregistered
    Can't believe anything that comes from a Terry. They've been liars from day one.

anyone seen the chopper?

Unregistered
    That is true however it is odd that a week after Terry brought this up to crooked Mauer he was suspended with pay. Mauer is as crooked a Hillary.

Unregistered
    I highly doubt Terry spoke against any of the Sheriff's ideas. He sold his own brother out to advance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I highly doubt Terry spoke against any of the Sheriff's ideas. He sold his own brother out to advance.
    What happened with Lieutenant Klusnick hired in from pasco where he was a Sergeant and hired by Major Page also from Pasco to run the jail (No Degree) with a significant raise in pay (Nearly 80K) then recently was removed and placed in charge of catching dogs? WTF Poor guy ....

Unregistered
    That is an atmosphere that is perpetuated with in the organization from the top down you are no one to them if you speak out, if you do your days are numbered. You'll never see it coming until they suddenly call you into HR to give you the were so sorry it has to end like this speech and you can keep your certification we wont go after it, but then blacklist from ever working again.... It's all politics to protect the Sheriff's that why he has people with no conscience no loyalty to there brothers and sisters orbiting around him like he does.
    You have to ask yourself if your a long term employee then you know what I am about to say is so true..

Isn't it ironic that in every termination you always hear rumors and hush talk around the water cooler how terrible that employee was. I always told people either shut up with the $uckin rumors by HR or give me facts. They shut up. No facts...
    In the history of the department isn't it ironic that never once are they incorrect in terminating anyone, maybe by law they have to bring them back but then its a hostile work atmosphere, ie Detective Tony Mazza who they eventually terminated as soon as a reason they can use occurs (All employees make mistakes not all are terminating offenses). There's always those ugly nasty rumors circulating, rumors started at the top to stir up a feeding frenzy at the bottom so other employees will find it more accepting with the fact that there jobs are secure because the person fired was just a horrible employee and deserved to be fired. Up to that point he was your brother/Sister just fine. Until it happens to them then they realize the agency is not family and are only protecting there jobs at the top. Don't get in their cross hairs there extremely vindictive.

Unregistered

Question

What are some examples of Terry screwing people? He was always a friend to me. How is it that everyone says he is so bad? Sounds an awful lot like several layers of supervision not owning decisions, and doing the old "the major made me do it") that is weak!

Unregistered
    What are some examples of Terry screwing people? He was always a friend to me. How is it that everyone says he is so bad? Sounds an awful lot like several layers of supervision not owning decisions, and doing the old "the major made me do it") that is weak!
    you may soon see.the media has the complaint memos.

Unregistered
    I'm sure he was a friend to you AL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast