Orlando PD: The Most Cowardly PD in the Nation

Unregistered

Orlando PD: The Most Cowardly PD in the Nation

Three hours. Three freakin hours while people were dying. You all are truly a disgrace to law enforcement!

Convos in Inclusiveness
    Jeez,

I feel like you are being kinda mean to us. I really wish someone like you was there to be the hero. But please don't be so mean when you get here and show us how its done. And please avoid microaggressions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Three hours. Three freakin hours while people were dying. You all are truly a disgrace to law enforcement!
    And what about some of those that were killed by all those all those bullets flying reckless by the OPD.

Where is the autopsy report? How may of the dead have OPD bullets?

Unregistered
    None have OPD bullets because OPD stayed outside shivering in fear for 3 hours while citizens died. Victims inside called 911 stating that there were wounded dying that needed help yet their pleas were ignored.
    Yes, I can understand pausing so as not to go in totally reckless, but 3 hours crosses the line from cautious well into cowardly.
    And your chief came across as a total dumb azz.

Unregistered
    None have OPD bullets because OPD stayed outside shivering in fear for 3 hours while citizens died. Victims inside called 911 stating that there were wounded dying that needed help yet their pleas were ignored.
    Yes, I can understand pausing so as not to go in totally reckless, but 3 hours crosses the line from cautious well into cowardly.
    And your chief came across as a total dumb azz.
    the chief was obviously an affirmative action hire.

Unregistered
    Congrats, OPD! Broward Sheriff's Office has officially taken your title. 😀

Unregistered

A Micky Mouse Department

Congrats, OPD! Broward Sheriff's Office has officially taken your title. 😀
    No way! The level of cowardice displayed by OPD will never be duplicated. 3 freakin hours!