Demotion
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Demotion

Unregistered

Demotion

Captain F is being demoted.

You could not find a more honest guy who has dedicated his life to the City and to the Police Department. IT WAS NOT VOLUNTARY.

If this is how he is being treated by the Chief for no good reason then none of us have a chance here.

What a shame. All I can do is shake my head. Sad indeed!

Unregistered
    WHY??? What happened??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WHY??? What happened??
    Chief decided she did not want him as a Captain. He know nothing until she called him in and demoted him to Lieutenant
    and put him on midnights.

Happy Fathers Day!!(NOT)

Unregistered
    Bevan is a POS!!! Fowler is the most loyal as they come, bunch of backstabbing Lts who want two bars, whoever gets promoted will likely let us know he is!!! I already heard it will be brown-nosing BT! Hell Capt. JA does nothing during the day except gossip is he next???

Unregistered
    Chief B was brought in to clean up Razz's mess, we should have had someone 10 yrs ago who was educated and didn't play politics with their promotions!

Unregistered
    Chief B was brought in to clean up Razz's mess, we should have had someone 10 yrs ago who was educated and didn't play politics with their promotions!
    It's a fact Chief B was brought in ONLY because the Raz wanted to retire.

I never thought the Raz played politics with promotions. He always seemed to prefer the senior guy to me.

Raz was OK in my book. But everybody has their own thoughts.

Bottom line here is Fowler was treated badly and got a raw deal.

Unregistered

Wtf

Wait. We all know captain F was way over his head. The Chief did what needed to be done. And Raz promoted suck ups!

Unregistered
    He never should have been promoted to that position. that's the truth.

Unregistered
    Sergeant and Lieutenant Promotions were by exam and placed on a promotional list. Not much room for suck up there.

Captains are a Chief's choice so room for suck ups exists.

But I disagree about Fowler. He is professional and loyal. He was always honest and fair to me.

I wonder how Lt. VS is going to handle working for the Civilian Accreditation Manager. That a big question.

Unregistered
    Wait. We all know captain F was way over his head. The Chief did what needed to be done. And Raz promoted suck ups!
    Over the years the previous Chief promoted EVERY Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain and Deputy Chief if I remember correctly.

So I have to ask the question is EVERY Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, and Deputy Chief on BPD a Suck Up?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast