Is there an actual official I.A.file on ex major Terry? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why is James wearing a uniform and saying he's a major on his signs, he's been gone for years after leaving on bad terms. Typical of him being a fraudulent narcissist.

Unregistered
    Place needs an entire clean out.At least Terry would clean the admin.out

Unregistered
    He was a major ( no pun) part of the problem, he will just bring in different versions of the same. He is dirty dirty.

Unregistered
    Terry will win... He has Tom Lemons on his side... LOLOLOLLOLL

Unregistered
    Lol that's someone to be excited to have on your side. Lemons is a nut.

Unregistered

Pandering hypocrite

Hearing him speak on racism is hypocritical since the way he and his brother acted in S Brooksville towards the residents there. Pandering dirt bag. Typical of him to forget that he and his brother shamed the badge.

Unregistered
    He's a cancer on the badge. He'll tarnish it at every opportunity he gets. Hopefully the citizens remember what a scumbag he is/was and vote for anyone other than him. The fact that JT wears his uniform in his advertising makes me want to vomit

Unregistered

Never a real cop Al,is trying to win the election then pass it off

Thats terrible as he knows he's retiring as the Tampa times article said they got the documents to prove it.

Unregistered

Terry is Bad

He is a constitutional officer, he doesn't have to retire. This is a bad tactic by Terry who has nothing to offer. Terry is hated by 99 percent of the office and the FOP unanimously voted NO for him. Terry will not be welcomed if by some strange reason he wins. Al's retirement will freeze and not collect interest as long as he is Sheriff. On a side note, Terry wasn't much of a cop either ,he rode the coat tails of others his whole career including studying on duty in vice and in supervisor roles.Terry is a cancer and had many misconduct complaints. I'm sorry but I will take Al over a narcissistic tyrant. Terry mis leads just look at his signs.

Unregistered
    Personally heard a former HCSO employee (who resigned while under investigation) make statements about his, "sure thing", appointment to Terry's staff after the election. Thats all I needed to hear to make my decision on the election.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast