Is there an actual official I.A.file on ex major Terry? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

the fired ex major james terry aka coward

Of course,Hes scrambling trying to find friends again.He doesn't realize no one likes him.He was a horrible admin.Hes another with no backbone and one of the only who ides behind his uniform and rank.Hes truly a coward!!If you noticed anyone else from the past can be liked in admin.He was a lost cause and got the resign speech justly.To bad his resign or be fired speech didn't occur five years ago.He hurt a lot of people here

Unregistered
    He brought tarnish to the uniform.PERIOD!!!Sheriff Al just increased his agency support by the move of firing Ex major James Terry.

Unregistered
    Now he needs to get rid of that bloated, lying, backstabbing, bipolar Mauer.....

Unregistered
    You guys don't get it still.Maurer is a puppet just like powers and the rest from top down.This isn't Orlando p.d.or tampa p.d with a real union.What is the matter with these new guys.Are u that blind.Everyone is on egg shells from #2 down to the pst,who started last month.Egg shells..do u now what that is?No one is safe,so in order to make it,you play the game.So ignorant people!!wake up

Unregistered

Sheriff AL needs to go and all the top cops

Sheriff AL and top cops don't care about Bus iness in hernando county or his officer's under him . This man is not a good man unlike are pervious sheriff's . I had to call 911 for shots fire in to my business and it was 11/2 hours to get to me and they did not a thing and just called them a few weeks a go and it took. 36 mind to come and then said what do you want me to do . There is nothing I can do for shop lifting . I said do worry about it . I will . So from here on I will fdle. And when I talked with sheriff he said go to county commission for more money lol he needs to stop worrying about Springhill when he has so many cops in it that fight over call . He needs to put cars all over hernando county and stop trying to get people hurt this man has no Idea how to manage nor protect his cop .just go bye the sheriff office and look at all the toys . And things that are tax payers wast. And you want to tell me you need more money this man is a joke and we the people need to open are eyes if you really want to know the truth talk to all the real cops and see the truth this man cost me my business and about 300000.00 dollars and maybe more and all my employee's jobs and did not care for them or me
    He needs to go. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff AL and top cops don't care about Bus iness in hernando county or his officer's under him . This man is not a good man unlike are pervious sheriff's . I had to call 911 for shots fire in to my business and it was 11/2 hours to get to me and they did not a thing and just called them a few weeks a go and it took. 36 mind to come and then said what do you want me to do . There is nothing I can do for shop lifting . I said do worry about it . I will . So from here on I will fdle. And when I talked with sheriff he said go to county commission for more money lol he needs to stop worrying about Springhill when he has so many cops in it that fight over call . He needs to put cars all over hernando county and stop trying to get people hurt this man has no Idea how to manage nor protect his cop .just go bye the sheriff office and look at all the toys . And things that are tax payers wast. And you want to tell me you need more money this man is a joke and we the people need to open are eyes if you really want to know the truth talk to all the real cops and see the truth this man cost me my business and about 300000.00 dollars and maybe more and all my employee's jobs and did not care for them or me
    He needs to go. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't help but think that someone with such atrocious grammar does not actually own a successful business. Hernando has one of the lowest, if not the lowest ratio of deputies per 1000 people. Hernando has less "everything" than Citrus to the north and our population is significantly larger. The sheriff's office can only operate on what is allotted to them by the county commission. If they could put 40 more deputies on the payroll they would.

Go the below link and watch the video at 42:15. You can also look at the presentation directly by locating section D, subsection A., and clicking it. "Public Safety Workshop."
    http://hernandocountyfl.iqm2.com/Cit...ormat=Minutes#

Unregistered
    The reports are all posted on mt facebook page Chad Moore for Hernando county sheriff

Unregistered
    Read them.Wow, he was a real d*&$ to his people.

Unregistered
    Chad who?? LOL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast