Is there an actual official I.A.file on ex major Terry?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is there an actual official I.A.file on ex major Terry?

Anyne know if there is an actual I.A.file on Terry?Were all the memos put into an official I.A.?or he just got the resing or get fired speech like always?

Unregistered
    No IA. Terry deserved this, but Maurer is far worse than Terry. Mauer made Terry do all his dirty work and pretends to care about the troops.

Unregistered

Maurer is the problem

Well said in the previous post. Maurer is the worst. He likes to play nice with the troops but is the biggest scumbag of all. Promotes his buddies regardless of qualifications. Self promoting and arrogant!

Unregistered
    He is a sellout.The man has no soul,trust me.I seen him in action.Complete fake

Unregistered
    So the 60 page memo on the ex major, James Terry is where you think?Its public record for all to see,including citizens and even as an employee,I think we have a right to see it.Boy he got what he deserved.His brother got it first and well deserved,then James got it second and he thought he was going to be sheriff.Makes everyone laugh at what a true clown he really was!

Unregistered
    Perhaps we should get a copy and post it on here as its public record

Unregistered
    The cowardly sheep will never do that

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps we should get a copy and post it on here as its public record

Unregistered
    Well I think its career suicide whoever did it or tried it!!!The eggshell syndrome is in effect anyway.Add this to it and your burnt toast.Perhaps ask a family member or a member of the public to get it.They have to give it as its public record.Would be great if someone would watchdog everything without fear of retaliation

Unregistered

Wink

That fired ex major James Terry is some arm puncher I hear LMAO!!!!!

Unregistered
    Watch yourselves. JT has a facebook (in his name as luck would have it). He just tried to friend me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast