Wrong person for the job? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Alot of truth on here. The mother fker gets away with too much shit but still gets promoted.

Unregistered
    Ya'll act like he's the only one acting like a complete idiot. Anyone remember when MB got caught with another man? He flipped out his mini me, got caught and then flipped out his badge but ya'll still tryna mess with Capt H.

Unregistered
    Big difference between getting caught in gay act and having a lifelong pattern. Had SH got caught nothing would have been said. They would have chalked it up as a "covert operation." H would have gotten a merit award for it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ya'll act like he's the only one acting like a complete idiot. Anyone remember when MB got caught with another man? He flipped out his mini me, got caught and then flipped out his badge but ya'll still tryna mess with Capt H.
    MB ain't the only one. Ex sheriff got caught on his houseboat with a dude.

Unregistered
    That's f'ing nasty. Now I must find a gallon of Clorox to rinse the funk from my brain for I cannot unthink this atrocious thought.

Unregistered
    Capt H? You mean Preparation H because he's a hemorrhoid soother.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Santa Rosa Sexual Department should be the name of this agency. The majority of malfeasances of the members is sexual related. Dammit I cant even type "members" with a straight face!! Sh!t!! Bunch of horny ass mofo's can't keep it in the fruit of the loom.

Unregistered
    That looks like him!

Unregistered

Ass Kisslicker

If SH was from India

https://youtu.be/VT3LTnU09r4

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast