Hendry is a sanctuary county through silence?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hendry is a sanctuary county through silence?

Someone asked about the Sheriff position on cooperating with ICE? Isnt this an important issue with politics nowadays?

Why doesnt the Sheriff say anything about anything, even if its not about ICE but in general but programs for crime or community involvement in things? Why is he the sheriff if he is not in public discussing things?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone asked about the Sheriff position on cooperating with ICE? Isnt this an important issue with politics nowadays?

Why doesnt the Sheriff say anything about anything, even if its not about ICE but in general but programs for crime or community involvement in things? Why is he the sheriff if he is not in public discussing things?
    Mostly because he has the FDLE breathing down his neck over this last 8 years if corruptiom, and he doesn't want to have to answer any of those questions. Better to lay low and hide than to be embarrassed in public. That's his dominate trait. Coward

Unregistered

who?

Mostly because he has the FDLE breathing down his neck over this last 8 years if corruptiom, and he doesn't want to have to answer any of those questions. Better to lay low and hide than to be embarrassed in public. That's his dominate trait. Coward
    Who is the FDLE? I read the other notes on this board is that the state police? Why cant the officers in the department complain to the higher ups about the shennignas if thats going on? I think I met the man once, seemed like a normal fella. how anonymous is this?

Unregistered
    Who is the FDLE? I read the other notes on this board is that the state police? Why cant the officers in the department complain to the higher ups about the shennignas if thats going on? I think I met the man once, seemed like a normal fella. how anonymous is this?
    Yes Florida Department of Law Enforcement. They're the agency Gov Scott appointed by executive order of investigate sheriff Whidden. That same executive order directed state's Attorney Dave Aaronberg of the 15th Judicial Circuit of Florida to prosecute sheriff Whidden. It was issued back in September of 2016 and gives them a year to complete the investigation. Rumor has it that they're finalizing the investigation now and will move forward with the criminal charges in the very near future.

As for the deputies complaining to a higher authority, most need their jobs to feed their families and will not initiate that kind of allegation. By the same token, they will not lie when interviewed by the FDLE and most claim to be relieved upon exiting those interviews.

Ok sheriff! Go ahead and make he usual BS comments about "who are you and how do know so much". Then call me an unemployable traitor and threaten to behead me. Blah blah blah. We're all tired of your rhetoric. Stay in hiding and leave us alone to do our jobs. You and your Bafoon chief deputy will be gone soon enough.

Unregistered
    Yes Florida Department of Law Enforcement. They're the agency Gov Scott appointed by executive order of investigate sheriff Whidden. That same executive order directed state's Attorney Dave Aaronberg of the 15th Judicial Circuit of Florida to prosecute sheriff Whidden. It was issued back in September of 2016 and gives them a year to complete the investigation. Rumor has it that they're finalizing the investigation now and will move forward with the criminal charges in the very near future.

As for the deputies complaining to a higher authority, most need their jobs to feed their families and will not initiate that kind of allegation. By the same token, they will not lie when interviewed by the FDLE and most claim to be relieved upon exiting those interviews.

Ok sheriff! Go ahead and make he usual BS comments about "who are you and how do know so much". Then call me an unemployable traitor and threaten to behead me. Blah blah blah. We're all tired of your rhetoric. Stay in hiding and leave us alone to do our jobs. You and your Bafoon chief deputy will be gone soon enough.
    this is scary but also really so? So the sheriff can be arrested for something or if he is, who is the new sheriff. This is all real?

Unregistered
    Yes........ Rumor has it ......

As for the deputies complaining to a higher authority, most need their jobs to feed their families and will not initiate that kind of allegation. By the same token, they will not lie when interviewed by the FDLE and most claim to be relieved upon exiting those interviews......
    Typical. "rumor has it" perfect choice of words. not "fact", but "rumor" "has it". like rats who are so willing to jump on a ship, as long as they are along for the ride, but the slightest show of any storm, the first ones to also jump "most claim to be relieved upon exiting those interviews"

To relieve their conscience? probably not. They had an opportunity to point at someone else maybe.

Unregistered

? Whats the issue

Love how you make accusations which you cannot prove about "The Sheriff" using terms like "unemployable traitor" and beheading you - like what the poster said a moment ago, "typical". I love how so many people love to point and blame The Sheriff, or The Chief or The Administration - but never is that same finger of blame pointed at yourself. Read your posts many of you - all claiming that The Sheriff writes against you - maybe he has "supporters", you know, loyal people, and after reading the junk some of you write here - maybe many of you deserve to be treated like incompetnant traitors who verbally sabotage his team. Look at yourselves first - if you were actual professionals, maybe you could be treated and managed like "professionals"

Unregistered
    Love how you make accusations which you cannot prove about "The Sheriff" using terms like "unemployable traitor" and beheading you - like what the poster said a moment ago, "typical". I love how so many people love to point and blame The Sheriff, or The Chief or The Administration - but never is that same finger of blame pointed at yourself. Read your posts many of you - all claiming that The Sheriff writes against you - maybe he has "supporters", you know, loyal people, and after reading the junk some of you write here - maybe many of you deserve to be treated like incompetnant traitors who verbally sabotage his team. Look at yourselves first - if you were actual professionals, maybe you could be treated and managed like "professionals"
    Nothing professional about walking small,mumbles,or stupid-san.they're all prime cut sh*t steaks and their minions.this will all end soon,its the calm before the storm,FDLE isnt like the swayed jury that cut Archer loose,sit back and relax,its coming,the news is on stand by waiting to broadcast everyone taking the walk of shame with so nice well known cuffs.

Unregistered

Look who is here, one of the big voices, lets gather and listen..

Nothing professional about walking small,mumbles,or stupid-san.they're all prime cut sh*t steaks and their minions.this will all end soon,its the calm before the storm,FDLE isnt like the swayed jury that cut Archer loose,sit back and relax,its coming,the news is on stand by waiting to broadcast everyone taking the walk of shame with so nice well known cuffs.
    Prime cut $hit steaks? youre the goddamned waste of am miscarriage is what you are. Finally got your voice back after "Archer" was found INNOCENT - had nothing to do with a "swayed" jury - it had to do with FACTS and RULE OF LAW - lets guess - if "you" were there, it would have gone different right? Mr bass voice "listen to me" "its coming" - go to some church tomorrow and peddle that "its coming" $hit, but not here. The Sheriff is invincible, hes annointed withthe protection spirit of the Holy Ghost, untouchable. Read Romans - people dont serve without the consent of God. Proves he is ordained to lead the Sheirff Department. Blessed be his name.

Romans 13:1-7 and 1 Peter 2:13-14 also Titus 3:1 Hebrews 13:17

The sheriff is Gods will.

Unregistered
    Prime cut $hit steaks? youre the goddamned waste of am miscarriage is what you are. Finally got your voice back after "Archer" was found INNOCENT - had nothing to do with a "swayed" jury - it had to do with FACTS and RULE OF LAW - lets guess - if "you" were there, it would have gone different right? Mr bass voice "listen to me" "its coming" - go to some church tomorrow and peddle that "its coming" $hit, but not here. The Sheriff is invincible, hes annointed withthe protection spirit of the Holy Ghost, untouchable. Read Romans - people dont serve without the consent of God. Proves he is ordained to lead the Sheirff Department. Blessed be his name.

Romans 13:1-7 and 1 Peter 2:13-14 also Titus 3:1 Hebrews 13:17

The sheriff is Gods will.
    1- archer was found "not guilty" not "innocent". There's a huge difference, and it was a suspect jury from the start

2- you're going to hell with all that blasphemy, sheriff

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast