FDLE- Set up to fail syndrome model exemplified in this Agency - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can tell the kind of agent the originator of this post is/has been. When you complain about "new" agents being hired and being given preference over people who have been in the agency their entire career, defending people you define as "loners" and "wierd" as well as complaining about the kind of vehicle you are assigned. Good agents could care less about the car they are assigned! You are GIVEN a car and your GAS to and from work is paid for. And I have worked around some of those very people you describe and WE all know there is more to the story than you tell. Most of them should never have been hired in the first place! Just because past administrations refused to deal with problems does not mean we should be stuck with them until they decide they have milked the state and pushed enough work off on the rest of us. NOBODY is owed a job just because they have been somewhere 30 years. I can only hope you too are on your way out!
    Fat Agent with affirmative action protection?

Unregistered

Lightbulb

You can tell the kind of agent the originator of this post is/has been. When you complain about "new" agents being hired and being given preference over people who have been in the agency their entire career, defending people you define as "loners" and "wierd" as well as complaining about the kind of vehicle you are assigned. Good agents could care less about the car they are assigned! You are GIVEN a car and your GAS to and from work is paid for. And I have worked around some of those very people you describe and WE all know there is more to the story than you tell. Most of them should never have been hired in the first place! Just because past administrations refused to deal with problems does not mean we should be stuck with them until they decide they have milked the state and pushed enough work off on the rest of us. NOBODY is owed a job just because they have been somewhere 30 years. I can only hope you too are on your way out!
    ???

Original poster made no mention of cars, loners, weirdos, etc.

You certainly think highly of yourself, that's apparent. But perhaps you should learn basic reading skills before commenting?

Unregistered
    This is the elite FDLE!? Most agents are former deputies and city officers. Can't say for sure, but I bet most would be dropped if a polygraph was required during the selection process.

Speaking poorly of management when someone has never been a manager is a common mistake made by many. You have no idea what your supervisor or manager does, or what he or she is responsible for.

Unregistered
    Whatever the reason for Bailey's removal it was good riddance. He did nothing for the agency and his minions Sanz and Madden were egotistical assholes. If you miss any of them you were part of the problem!
    It was lying losers like Special Asst. Robert "yellow teeth" of the Miami Field Office that the three you mentioned ultimately did them in. Good riddance to all.

Unregistered
    Your a disgusting entitled Racist pig.

Unregistered
    It was lying losers like Special Asst. Robert "yellow teeth" of the Miami Field Office that the three you mentioned ultimately did them in. Good riddance to all.
    Yep, he is partly to blame. They screwed up and left a fat homo with an inferiority complex to manage people and his ways made them look bad and the Governor could see it and finally took action.

Unregistered
    "Respect for all members and their contribution to the team", right? Or, is now the time to finally get "those people" you don't like?

This has been happening for decades to many, including blacks, gays, the disabled, elderly, those with health problems, etc. Glad you think that some should not have a job, while you believe these "people" are the problem, YOU are most definitely the problem. Those "stories about stories" are just in furtherance of your corrupt objective, as is apparent by your arrogant nature.

Bob "yellow teeth" was just like you.. talked of problems, stories about people, and how past administrations didn't take care of problems and he as going to. Apparently, some Bob's still exist at FDLE.

Unregistered
    "Respect for all members and their contribution to the team", right? Or, is now the time to finally get "those people" you don't like?

This has been happening for decades to many, including blacks, gays, the disabled, elderly, those with health problems, etc. Glad you think that some should not have a job, while you believe these "people" are the problem, YOU are most definitely the problem. Those "stories about stories" are just in furtherance of your corrupt objective, as is apparent by your arrogant nature.

Bob "yellow teeth" was just like you.. talked of problems, stories about people, and how past administrations didn't take care of problems and he as going to. Apparently, some Bob's still exist at FDLE.
    But at least I floss daily, and have white teeth. With No bad:
    halitosis
    [hal-i-toh-sis]
    noun
    a condition of having offensive-smelling breath; bad breath.

Unregistered

Wow that is strong and deeply thought out. You capitalized "YOU" to get your point across. Have"YOU" lied lately?

I'm not the problem as I'm still employed. How's that going for"YOU"?

Unregistered
    Wow that is strong and deeply thought out. You capitalized "YOU" to get your point across. Have"YOU" lied lately?

I'm not the problem as I'm still employed. How's that going for"YOU"?
    I captilized"You" because that is what your MOM screams out when it is done correctly. And yes I captilized​ "MOM.
    Go to a dentist fat xxx and take care of your teeth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast