Lack of Patrols

Thread: Lack of Patrols

Unregistered

Lack of Patrols

I live in the city of New Port Richey north of Massachusetts and between Washington and Grand. Why is it that in the two years that I have lived here, I have only seen the NPR PD patrol this street twice? I see the SO drive down this street at least once or twice a week. Hell, I see Port Richey PD drive down this street at least once or twice a day, even though it is blocks from their city limits.

Is it too much to ask for your department to patrol this area?

Unregistered

We'll get right on it, boss.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We'll get right on it, boss.
    Why the attitude? I support law enforcement and I just wanted to find out why your department does not patrol this area that is in your city. It's attitudes like that that cause people to have issues with law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Why the attitude? I support law enforcement and I just wanted to find out why your department does not patrol this area that is in your city. It's attitudes like that that cause people to have issues with law enforcement.
    Your first post seems very condescending. That particular area is on the border of NPRPD, PRPD, and Pasco SO (which explains why you may see the other agencies in that area). If there is suspicious activity in the area and particularly on your street, call dispatch and let them know. I apologize for misconstruing your support.

Unregistered
    Your first post seems very condescending. That particular area is on the border of NPRPD, PRPD, and Pasco SO (which explains why you may see the other agencies in that area). If there is suspicious activity in the area and particularly on your street, call dispatch and let them know. I apologize for misconstruing your support.
    I'm sorry about my first post. After reading it again, I can see how it sounds condescending. I apologize for that. I can understand why I see the SO and PRPD drive down the street, I just can't understand why your agency doesn't. Now I find out that someone allegedly tried to lure a girl into their vehicle nearby.

If I do see anything suspicious I will definitely call.

Thanks for doing what you do for the citizens, most of us do appreciate it.