Leadership - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leadership

Unregistered

Morons

Wrong Alex. The only ones that do not like her are the ones she's held accountable. If any Alex is involved in trash talking her it's the one who works here part time. The one she questioned his padded overtime slips. He thinks because he drives the mayor around that he has power. he gossips like a girl. Everything he hears from city hall he runs and tells.

Unregistered

Leave alex alone

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong Alex. The only ones that do not like her are the ones she's held accountable. If any Alex is involved in trash talking her it's the one who works here part time. The one she questioned his padded overtime slips. He thinks because he drives the mayor around that he has power. he gossips like a girl. Everything he hears from city hall he runs and tells.
    Are you Jealous? Leave Alex alone because he doesn't mess with anyone here. Besides, EVERYONE gossips like little girls in this place. EVERYONE!

Unregistered

Cheerleader

U must be another one who uses up our budget on ot. He talks about everyone. Then denies it.

Unregistered
    U must be another one who uses up our budget on ot. He talks about everyone. Then denies it.
    OYEME, Are you Fking kidding me Meng? Everyone talks about EVERYONE in this place! Not only Alex, of fulano, mengano, but EVERYONE..... Capt's talk about other Capt, Sgt's talk about officers, and Sgt's, bro, its out of control.....

Unregistered
    Are you Jealous? If it benefits me and my family, of course I'm going to take advantage of any OT opportunities offered. What is wrong with that? i'm sure you'd take advantage of it too....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12