NW FL Academy ?

Thread: NW FL Academy ?

Unregistered

NW FL Academy ?

I live in the Pensacola area and I was wondering what are the chances that they will open some recruit positions up here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in the Pensacola area and I was wondering what are the chances that they will open some recruit positions up here?
    Apply for any location, if you really want the job you'll go anywhere at least temporarily. Once you are in you can transfer internally when openings happen.

Unregistered
    It's probably Florida Gateway's academy since the useless lieutenant from 75 is now the director there. That had to be a selling point for her since she had zero law enforcement experience outside of the radish ramp. She's come a long way since the days of sitting in the station doing her college homework while the rest of us had to actually work.

Unregistered
    It's probably Florida Gateway's academy since the useless lieutenant from 75 is now the director there. That had to be a selling point for her since she had zero law enforcement experience outside of the radish ramp. She's come a long way since the days of sitting in the station doing her college homework while the rest of us had to actually work.
    wonder if it was gender or race

Unregistered
    wonder if it was gender or race
    Well at least her replacement works an honest shift and doesn’t stay AWOL. I’m sure there’s some regret over there about hiring her. Anyone who knows her knows she ain’t that bright. Her diploma mill online degrees aren’t a true measure of her intellect. She probably turns the most simple tasks into lengthy months long projects there just like she did here.