Training down one? - Page 35
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sound like you are mad because your not smart enough to run for Sheriff. Just another stupid street cop.
    "Your" should be "you're". But hey, keep throwing insults. Seems like you're putting that GED to good use.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2801858]"Your" should be "you're". But hey, keep throwing insults. Seems like you're putting that GED to good use.

Wow just because you have a idiot proof laptop with spell check doesn't mean you have to show it off.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2801879]
    "Your" should be "you're". But hey, keep throwing insults. Seems like you're putting that GED to good use.

Wow just because you have a idiot proof laptop with spell check doesn't mean you have to show it off.
    I'm sorry a proper grasp of the English launage eludes you. Perhaps you were to busy performing other tasks at the mangroves, rather than proof reading "your" post.

Unregistered
    Obviously your laptop isn't idiot proof or you couldn't use it.

Yes I can use contractions properly, can you?

Unregistered
    Obviously your laptop isn't idiot proof or you couldn't use it.

Yes I can use contractions properly, can you?
    Even though it is possible, I would not. Even though I may, I should not. Just because you will, I will not. Just because you say it is so, it is not,

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435