EJ Diaz - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: EJ Diaz

Unregistered
    EJ Diaz having worked with you I found in a short period of time that you are a egotistical lying piece of shit. You will do anything to get promoted, from kissing ass to lying in official investigations. One where you were found to be debunked as a an expert. So “Master Chief” numb nuts your time is coming hope you are ready for law suits

Unregistered

Yapping mutts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or maybe the Tampa Bay Times has got it right all along about these blogs. Gotta give these bloggers credit because they state the facts, not just emotion! Sireci’s disgraceful actions are well documented by many people! Durkin’s disgraceful actions are well documented by Detective Greg Stout! Eric Diaz connections to Durkin and his quick promotion to a sergeant speaks for itself! The actions, performance and alleged qualifications by these subjects are disgraceful! The best thing about this site is that it exposes these fraudulent individuals! We all know who they are! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    This reminds me of a barking poodle protected by the LEO Affairs fence.

Thanksgiving was great thanks

Unregistered

Now that is funny

This reminds me of a barking poodle protected by the LEO Affairs fence.

Thanksgiving was great thanks
    Haw Haw. Or snipping from cover.

Unregistered

Diaz

The poodles go all over this forum and post the same tired whines, lies and misrepresentations in an effort to assassinate others reputation. Eric you stand tall as you always have and just remember you are not the only one in the department or in history who has enemies because of what you stand for. This forum gives the pretenders a venue to vent when they should face up to their own shortcomings and failures.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something some time in your life." Winston Churchill

Unregistered

Diaz

This guy’s photograph at the awards presentation is another embarrassment to the department. Why does the police chief allow a police sergeant mock our awards program? You look at the other officers in the photograph and they look professional and proud of their service.

Unregistered
    This guy’s photograph at the awards presentation is another embarrassment to the department. Why does the police chief allow a police sergeant mock our awards program? You look at the other officers in the photograph and they look professional and proud of their service.
    So at what point does the moderator remove a post that has long outlived its relevance. It is quite obvious at this point this immature poster has a beef with Diaz, Sireci, Durkin, etc. He/she is repeating the same tired posts, over and over and over, just to keep the threads at the top of the list. No new relevant information is ever posted, just the same thing again and again. At this point it has just turned into a character assassination that never seems to end. Remove the threads and inform the author that its time to move on. Its been beat to death and frankly makes this forum look childish.

Unregistered

Diaz

I believe that he or she is referring to a recent photo at the February Awards on Tampa Airport Police Facebook. The photo does look very childish.

Unregistered

Diaz

First we have Diaz holding an inappropriate sign advertising an energy drink at an awards assembly and now we have him holding another award (February/2018) in the area of his crotch while making a scowl face on the Tampa Airport Police Department Facebook . Do you think these type of photographs would be allowed at his former place of employment at the Tampa Police Department and show up on their Signal 13 magazine? No way, but these arrogant, unprofessional photographs show up on our Tampa Airport Police Facebook. Diaz mocks our awards presentation, but more importantly his actions disgrace all the officers that have received awards for heroism, first aid/cpr/gun battles, etc. Any chief of Police that allows this type of behavior discredits the men and women who deservedly received these awards! Amen!

Unregistered
    First we have Diaz holding an inappropriate sign advertising an energy drink at an awards assembly and now we have him holding another award (February/2018) in the area of his crotch while making a scowl face on the Tampa Airport Police Department Facebook . Do you think these type of photographs would be allowed at his former place of employment at the Tampa Police Department and show up on their Signal 13 magazine? No way, but these arrogant, unprofessional photographs show up on our Tampa Airport Police Facebook. Diaz mocks our awards presentation, but more importantly his actions disgrace all the officers that have received awards for heroism, first aid/cpr/gun battles, etc. Any chief of Police that allows this type of behavior discredits the men and women who deservedly received these awards! Amen!
    KG, you mad, bro?

Unregistered

Diaz

All I know is he seems to work 24 / 7. Always volunteers to help, and helped me when my mom was sick. So what ever that’s worth I am glad he is here. As far as the monster thing the Chief V presented him that.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast