EJ Diaz - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EJ Diaz

Unregistered

Response

Quote Originally Posted by EJ Diaz View Post
    I don't usually respond to this type of slander... But I would just like the 3 or 4 people that do read this to consider the source.
    The source I am talking about is a disgruntled officer that has been recently terminated from his agency. This officer does not like the fact that I was honest in my testimony during an investigation and I would not stand by to let him continue to target members of the community with his unprofessional attitude. So I understand the attacks of me in this "Anonymous" forum.
    I did receive an associated degree from Tampa College, Florida metropolitan University this was vetted by every agency I worked for so I could receive salary incentive monies.
    I do still train at a martial arts school and I do not make a penny I do the training for free. I do not own the school.
    I was promoted because I have 30 years experience, I took a written exam, participated in an oral board and followed all rules of my agency to be eligible. I was the highest numerical score and I was promoted. End of story.

I am sorry my photo intimidated you. I am a member of our SRT and it is my uniform. If you have been watching the news, sometimes we need to prepare for war to protect our community.

So I guess I leave this here and let who ever read this make their own decision.
    Followed all the rules of this agency? You getting hired on as an Investigator when it had I don’t believe it had ever been previously done here. Perhaps some possible form of favoritism being shown towards you by the former chief. But I think it was a great idea and now can be offered to all other candidates so it doesn’t appear and improprieties occurred.
    You getting promoted while still on probation, lending some to believe the GO’s seemingly had been changed for what appeared to be for no other reason than to accommodate you to become eligible. Officers have kept copies of those for years. And so you can see how this may have led some officers to speculate this possibly had been done by one of the former psu sergesnts who had access to do this for whatever the reasoning behind it. But what is nice about our department being a public agency is that our computers can be subject to an internal audit check simply be a public records request. But once again, I believe this was a great idea because it has now opened up some great opportunities for other candidates to become eligible for promotions while also still being on probation.
    And kudos to you for reportingly having the highest test scores. There is no question you are quite capable of that. But the question that does come to mind is how did you get that information since the scores were not posted and they are privy to only those individuals who took the test. But once again a public records request can answer any question anyone has of the validity of your claim. As well as seeing each of the other candidates test scores.
    But yet most confusingly you stated you were promoted because of your 30 years of law enforcement experience. Rising the up the ranks to sergeant during that 30 year time period. And yet you did it here in less then a year. So you can certainly understand why some would question the former chief’s decision process and the fairness of it all. Especially because I’m sure there are other officers here with similar years of law enforcement experience as yours, who may have achieved just as much or more at their former agency as you did. And I would certainly have to venture a guess they have accomplished more here at this agency simply due to the limited time period you have been here.
    But I’m sure the former chief had his reasons for making some of those seemingly last minute decisions he made such as the changing of the supervisory personnel such as yourself and one other into psu and ciu.
    So I too agree to just leave this here and let who ever reads this make up their own decisions as well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you do a search for a Sparta Business Eric J Diaz comes back not only as a PARTNER but also as a MANAGER on another site. If you were just a volunteer would you be listed as a MANAGER or PARTNER for a business?

Diaz also neglected to put on his LinkedIn account that he was employed by the Fort Pierce Police Department until recently. Why would you exclude a job from your resume? After exposure on this site it suddenly appeared on his LinkedIn resume.
    The only person doing repeated searches of Diaz is you. Its actually pretty disturbing how you stalk the guy. The irony of someone hiding in cyberspace while trying to "expose" others is laughable.

Get some help; you know you need it.

Unregistered

Diaz

It’s amazing how so many of us state the facts in a mature professional manner and someone assumes it’s one person and instead of a healthy debate it turns into an attack. The previous post was right on target. Gotta commend that person for speaking the truth!. Sure hope one day ethics will return to our police department. Thank you!

Unregistered

Diaz

Are you kidding and this guy is in charge of Professional Standards?

Unregistered

Get help

It’s amazing how so many of us state the facts in a mature professional manner and someone assumes it’s one person and instead of a healthy debate it turns into an attack. The previous post was right on target. Gotta commend that person for speaking the truth!. Sure hope one day ethics will return to our police department. Thank you!
    I thought a lot about the following. Please understand that my intentions are to help others, not to be insulting or critical. And I hope you take it that way. All the negative supervisor comments leads me to believe those officers should take a couple of psychology courses or visit our EAP professionals. The over the top unsubstantiated (but believed to be true by the person posting them) accusations and personal emotions directed at persons of authority in the department may be moving into the the realm of an Oedipus complex with past and present supervisors. Scary stuff.
    You respect and love authority yet strike out and harbor resentment when you do not get the attention and love you feel is given to another and not you. In reality it is a cry for love and attention. THINK ABOUT IT!

Unregistered
    Followed all the rules of this agency? You getting hired on as an Investigator when it had I don’t believe it had ever been previously done here. Perhaps some possible form of favoritism being shown towards you by the former chief. But I think it was a great idea and now can be offered to all other candidates so it doesn’t appear and improprieties occurred.
    You getting promoted while still on probation, lending some to believe the GO’s seemingly had been changed for what appeared to be for no other reason than to accommodate you to become eligible. Officers have kept copies of those for years. And so you can see how this may have led some officers to speculate this possibly had been done by one of the former psu sergesnts who had access to do this for whatever the reasoning behind it. But what is nice about our department being a public agency is that our computers can be subject to an internal audit check simply be a public records request. But once again, I believe this was a great idea because it has now opened up some great opportunities for other candidates to become eligible for promotions while also still being on probation.
    And kudos to you for reportingly having the highest test scores. There is no question you are quite capable of that. But the question that does come to mind is how did you get that information since the scores were not posted and they are privy to only those individuals who took the test. But once again a public records request can answer any question anyone has of the validity of your claim. As well as seeing each of the other candidates test scores.
    But yet most confusingly you stated you were promoted because of your 30 years of law enforcement experience. Rising the up the ranks to sergeant during that 30 year time period. And yet you did it here in less then a year. So you can certainly understand why some would question the former chief’s decision process and the fairness of it all. Especially because I’m sure there are other officers here with similar years of law enforcement experience as yours, who may have achieved just as much or more at their former agency as you did. And I would certainly have to venture a guess they have accomplished more here at this agency simply due to the limited time period you have been here.
    But I’m sure the former chief had his reasons for making some of those seemingly last minute decisions he made such as the changing of the supervisory personnel such as yourself and one other into psu and ciu.
    So I too agree to just leave this here and let who ever reads this make up their own decisions as well.
    Actually it is Libel because it is written. Slander is spoken.

Unregistered

Diaz

The bottom line is Paul F Sireci was forced to resign. Kevin Durkin’s performance as a PBA President was a disgrace. Just check out Greg Stout’s PBA post as evidence and you will wonder why this guy was even hired, never mind promoted to sergeant. Sireci then allegedly hired and promoted EJ Diaz to sergeant before the required probationary period. Someone posts these circumstances questioning these unethical actions and they are attacked. How did Diaz get the job before completing probation? Were the General Orders changed? Did we get notice of the General Order change regarding promotions?

Unregistered

Oedipus

The bottom line is Paul F Sireci was forced to resign. Kevin Durkin’s performance as a PBA President was a disgrace. Just check out Greg Stout’s PBA post as evidence and you will wonder why this guy was even hired, never mind promoted to sergeant. Sireci then allegedly hired and promoted EJ Diaz to sergeant before the required probationary period. Someone posts these circumstances questioning these unethical actions and they are attacked. How did Diaz get the job before completing probation? Were the General Orders changed? Did we get notice of the General Order change regarding promotions?
    "SNIVEL"

"Sometimes, when you really want something, you might resort to whining and blubbering to get it — in other words, you'll snivel. It's never pretty, so try to keep your dignity, and don't snivel!"

Unregistered

Greg Stout gives the truth

Mr Stout had the integrity and so much support from all of us to speak out about the truth regarding Kevin Durkin’s lack of integrity and self interest instead of helping out our members. His comments on a previous post laid it all out, and yet Durkin gets a prestigious job at Tampa Intl Airport ! Unbelievable, does anybody care about a guy that uses the system for his own purpose and allegedly gain employment for his family?

Unregistered

Sireci

So many people were hurt by this guy! He was forced to resign!! Yet there are still people suffering from PTSD due to this guys management. As we go foreword let us just be thankful for having a guy like Greg Stout for bringing this out in the open and exposing the Durkin Machine! After all the allegations brought on by our PBA representatives it is just amazing this guy wasn’t charged with a crime and yet he slips away and is hired by Chief Paul Sireci at Tampa airport Police Department! Durkin should be up on charges, not promoted to Airport Police Sergeant! Greg Stouts testimony says it all! How can anyone ignore these allegations? Hopefully it’s just a matter of time
    !

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast