Mark Schrader - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Unregistered10

Watch

I really do not care what they do. As long as we get a diverse agency who will be proactive in our plagued communities of color. I get how the current sheriff composed a task force from these communities to Patrol and interact with the resident's. It's nice that they play sports, hand out book bags and display the community propaganda that they are making the difference. In reality, the state attorney's office wants business as usual. They heavily rely on our law enforcement to meet quotas that keep the state and federal grant money rolling in to incarcerate minorities. We need a true task force to go into our urban communities and instruct them on their constitutional rights and liberties. With knowledge, comes power. We are all slaves to the almighty dollar and the scale of justice. If Labelle is competent, and a true lover of our constitutional liberties, what hurt can be done? AP has been scorned with multiple murders recently, who can be blamed but the one who is steering the ship and commanding the troops?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered10 View Post
    If Labelle is competent, and a true lover of our constitutional liberties, what hurt can be done?
    He's a lying piece of shit dirty cop. I dunno, the sky is the limit for would harm can be done.

Unregistered
    Most cops lie, whether to boost their record with our SA office, or cheese up to their command. We got some real winners in Highlands County. From alcoholics, pill heads, adulterers and much more. I am a retired leo, and I, like most of the good ones left have much guilt from the gross amounts of corruption and good ole boy deals we witnessed throughout our careers. I know Mark Schrader and Randy, both are stand-up no nonsense types. This is what AP needs. Let's clean it up once and for all gentlemen! Do not let these crybabies dissuade you from your missions! You now work for the taxpayers of Avon Park, make us proud!

To God with love

Mark Schrader

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3198882]Most cops lie, whether to boost their record with our SA office, or cheese up to their command. We got some real winners in Highlands County. From alcoholics, pill heads, adulterers and much more. I am a retired leo, and I, like most of the good ones left have much guilt from the gross amounts of corruption and good ole boy deals we witnessed throughout our careers. I know Mark Schrader and Randy, both are stand-up no nonsense types. This is what AP needs. Let's clean it up once and for all gentlemen! Do not let these crybabies dissuade you from your missions! You now work for the taxpayers of Avon Park, make us proud!

Mark is already cleaning it up. He is not intimidated by our local chapter of corrupt individuals. He is very intuitive, humble and cohesive. I am so grateful for Councilmen Gray, Sutherland and Spurlock for their motion to hire this wonderful god fearing man. I want to say that I have lived here since 1989. I have seen many faces come and go. I have witnessed the ugly face of racism, discrimination and local corrupt politicians. I will say that Mr. Schrader is genuine, he wants a fully transparent city government. I have read all of the hateful comments, watched all the city council meetings on YouTube too. Mark, god bless you, your calling to serve our City is from a higher power. It is time to create a new Avon Park, remember, racism, hate and corruption are taught, not learned. You needn't expose the one's who dislike you and what you stand for. They have already exposed themselves by their actions and comments here and at the city council meetings. Mr. Deleon tried, and he was put through Hell. All because he wanted the best for our whole city, he suffered an immense amount of pain. Just keep working for all the citizens and we will back you 100%. You will not be forgotten, your city has your back! Our country is undergoing a major transformation, you will be remembered by all. You will be the one who brought back our city from the gutter, to it's charm! We have your back! Stay humble and keep fighting the good fight.. The corrupted ones have been exposed!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most cops lie, whether to boost their record with our SA office, or cheese up to their command. We got some real winners in Highlands County. From alcoholics, pill heads, adulterers and much more. I am a retired leo, and I, like most of the good ones left have much guilt from the gross amounts of corruption and good ole boy deals we witnessed throughout our careers. I know Mark Schrader and Randy, both are stand-up no nonsense types. This is what AP needs. Let's clean it up once and for all gentlemen! Do not let these crybabies dissuade you from your missions! You now work for the taxpayers of Avon Park, make us proud!
    1. Most cops do not lie. If that's what makes you feel better for being a lying piece of shit dirty cop; you do you, boo. Your guilt is your guilt. Do not try to push it off on those of us that actually do this job with integrity and honor.

2. Randy is the picture perfect example of the exact opposite of being "stand-up no nonsense". There's a reason why a Captain of an agency can't get hired anywhere and has to resort to being a security guard, DCF investigator, and now code enforcement official.

3. You and Randy must have a lot in common. Except, he's not a retired LEO.

Boohoo too much

Labelle

So you must be a naive rookie or a disgruntled employee to think that cops don't lie. I have witnessed hundreds of accounts throughout my career of crooked lying cops, state attorneys offices and administrative personnel conjuring and colluding to get the 10-15s. Most prosecutions or convictions were kicked back due to lack of evidence or a over zealous administration driven by stats vs a quality arrest and conviction. Im not saying all cops are bad. Don't even get me started on the crooked DCF kiddie snatches and their bonus programs to remove children from homes to meet adoption demand and reciprocal kickbacks funded through state and federal grants. How uneducated do you take me to be? As for this matter regarding Labelle, go cry to your administration and move on. Life isn't perfect, or fair, neither are cops or the system. Try being positive. You will feel better about yourself.

Blue lives matters

No more

Don't worry about the user "unregistered" comments. That's Mayor Garrett Anderson. He is disgruntled because City Manager Schrader put a stop to his racketeering agendas he had going with his father's company, Promise Technologies. He has a bad case of bacterial vaginal discharge and is over induced with too much estrogen and feminine hormones. He is acting like a baby and drama queen as usual, and is butt hurt because he didn't get his way. Pretty funny that he calls the AP code enforcement director a piece of shit dirty cop. He is also a pos and is more dirty that the entire Congress, Senate and House of Representatives during their confession at mass. Look, we all were or still are cops on here. No one is perfect, you guys and gals on here are allowed to express, gripe and grieve all you want. The whole entire system is falling apart. I get everyone is butt hurt. We have to have each other's 6 at all times. Enough about Schrader, LaBelle and Anderson. Let the chips fall where they may. We all need to be more worried about the shit that's about to drop soon in our communities. You will see who takes their oath seriously. Stay safe and again, enough about Schrader, LaBelle and Anderson, let them go!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo too much View Post
    So you must be a naive rookie or a disgruntled employee to think that cops don't lie. I have witnessed hundreds of accounts throughout my career of crooked lying cops, state attorneys offices and administrative personnel conjuring and colluding to get the 10-15s. Most prosecutions or convictions were kicked back due to lack of evidence or a over zealous administration driven by stats vs a quality arrest and conviction. Im not saying all cops are bad. Don't even get me started on the crooked DCF kiddie snatches and their bonus programs to remove children from homes to meet adoption demand and reciprocal kickbacks funded through state and federal grants. How uneducated do you take me to be? As for this matter regarding Labelle, go cry to your administration and move on. Life isn't perfect, or fair, neither are cops or the system. Try being positive. You will feel better about yourself.
    If you have witnessed hundreds of accounts throughout your "career", you are just as guilty as the rest and deserve to be in prison. The rest of us that do this job honorably are glad you are gone. As far as being positive..things are far more positive now that Labelle, Schrader, and the majority of the old admin is gone. Hopefully the City of Avon Park turns things around, but if Labelle is involved the probability is minimal.

Blue lives matter

Funny

If you have witnessed hundreds of accounts throughout your "career", you are just as guilty as the rest and deserve to be in prison. The rest of us that do this job honorably are glad you are gone. As far as being positive..things are far more positive now that Labelle, Schrader, and the majority of the old admin is gone. Hopefully the City of Avon Park turns things around, but if Labelle is involved the probability is minimal.
    Hey Garrett, head over to the feminine products aisle at Walgreens. They have every provision needed to stop your menstruation and vaginal discharge issues. You were never a cop, stop starting trouble. If you believe every prosecutor, cop and SAO and government agency is perfect, so be it. You already got into a world of trouble when you, your mom and sister pulled this same shit with Deleon. Go crawl into your bubbly corrupt free world of thinking. Leave Mark and Randy alone, they are both happily married and don't swing that way. Stop being a crybaby and trouble maker!! Go stir troubles with somebody else.

Boohoo too much

Witnessed

Hey Cletus, I did 39 years at NYPD. I retired as a precinct commander at midtown headquarters. I retired here in Avon Park. I was at the twin towers when they fell. Don't talk to me about honor and integrity. You sound awfully inept to be a LEO. Corruption and crooked cops exists everywhere. Go back to your desk and review your SOP's and professional standards. Then go work for a large agency where you are just a number. I solved more murders, rapes, violent crimes and RICO offenses in my career then you ever will. Also, Labelle is retired according to HR 218. Go blow smoke up someone's else ass. You are a true douche bag!!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast