Mark Schrader - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Unregistered
    Good luck. The dynamic duo, Garrett and Brittany will remain another decade in power just like Brenda Gray who served 23 years in the local chapter of swamp creatures. Everyone knows how corrupted the Anderson's are and no one gives a shit. Stop posting on these forums!. I'll bet you are a disgruntled outgoing council member!

Unregistered
    Yep Tinkerbell and his sister have made a lot of complaints about being harassed. Number 1 enemy was Brenda Gray and her involvement with NAACP'S investigation to the questionable racial allegations about the Prep Academy and it's non-existent African American past student make up. If only the public could have a inside eye to all the BS that comes into the registry. Give it a month or two the dirty laundry will be out for all to see.

Unregistered
    Who cares? Avon Park sucks Period!! It's long been known about their politicians and shitty motives and back door deals. Stop playing the racism card. If these people are bigots so what? Let's see who will be campaigning in the Southside. Same song and dance out of these candidates mouths. All bs to get elected and control the agendas.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares? Avon Park sucks Period!! It's long been known about their politicians and shitty motives and back door deals. Stop playing the racism card. If these people are bigots so what? Let's see who will be campaigning in the Southside. Same song and dance out of these candidates mouths. All bs to get elected and control the agendas.
    Exactly. People want to cry about their political leaders, yet when election time comes around no one jumps at the chance to make a change by either running for the seat or encouraging others by working a campaign. They blindly vote for the name they recognize and then go home and boohoo about it.

Unregistered
    Agreed. I can tell all firsthand that McGuire's ethics and actions completely conflict with her mission statement. These people are vicious and nasty. They have caused a lot of grief for many in the county. Why is she joining her brother on the council? Is her brother not performing well enough for the family's interests? Did Bernard fall off the Anderson wagon? Narcissism is a huge understatement! The previous posters must have insight. This looks like an attempt to get back at Mark for not allowing the Promise Technologies city hall window bid to go through. If he is fired, it will definitely have a retaliatory smell to the motive.

Unregistered
    I saw McGuire's flyer. She has no qualifications to speak of. Helping her father run a small church in ministry is nothing compared to running a municipality. Running a daycare and being a wife and mother is a walk in the park as well, compared to the responsibility of diversely running the complicated dynamics of a city. I have never seen any of the Anderson's active in our poorer person's of color communities? Nor have I seen them donating thier time or money in any of our local social service and chairity venues. Same old song and dance to get elected as usual. My guess is they are targeting the over 50 evangelical caucasian base. Wonder why no one is making a stink about her being Mayor Anderson's sister? What about the defamation tactics she used to try to get previous Deleon arrested and fired? Get us some real blue collar candidates who do not have an agenda to fulfill, or a vendetta to settle.

Unregistered
    You also forgot to mention the intent to fatten the family's and friends pockets with job bids and CRA funds. Most importantly she's worried to all hell about the family's future business interests, and the I told you so power behind the position. Either way AP is screwed who ever wins or losses.

Unregistered

Brittany McGuire city council

Who in their right mind would vote her in? She's big trouble with a capital T. All the crap she and the family pulled with Deleon and she has the balls to run? Definitely a socio-narcissist! Good grief these people must really be mentally ill!! 😂 The law enforcement community definitely does not support her and the cracked vision for AP.

Unregistered
    No one supports any of these clowns! Stop posting on here. No one gives a shit about AP and their shitty politics and council.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one supports any of these clowns! Stop posting on here. No one gives a shit about AP and their shitty politics and council.
    Ditto 👎 no more, these forums are meant for law enforcement, not venting about AP and their bad politics and politicians. No one cares except for a few residents who love the political drama and the regulars who are associated with the council and city. Go create a separate FB page and stir trouble elsewhere.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast