Mark Schrader - Page 11
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Schrader

Unregistered
    No Kidding. Avon Park sucks! Just let the county absorb it and get rid of the local nut jobs who think Avon Park is a great place to live. AP has the most crime, murder and poverty. They also have the most calls for service which indicates a high need for Leo presence. Mayor Anderson, and Council women Grey have had ample time to fix the problems and have failed on every level for thier long term participation on the Council. Can someone please just shut down this shit show once and for all? I feel sorry for the deputies who get assigned to North district. Nothing like going 10-8 and having 7-8 calls for service pending!

Unregistered
    Going to be a big celebration soon in AP. Gray and Sutherland are on their way out. Johnson fulfilled the gap and made the Mayor look good in the diversity department for her short term participation. Mayor has already set the tone for his sister to win one of the 3 vacant seats. The other 2 canidates, to be determined. This was the plan the whole time. Jim Bernard attended many pow wows at the Anderson's residence.
    There were many late and long discussions after diner on how to get things back to normal. Hope Schrader is looking for new employment options. He will be fired just like David Flowers was. This is how local politics works. Revenge of the Anderson's is the title, it's going be an interesting year in Avon Park. Did anyone else see this coming?

Unregistered
    Many saw this coming. AP has been in big trouble for a long time. It's one of the most unethical city's and are in their own league of corruption and unethical standards. Poor Schrader, between his military and law enforcement service, this has to be driving him to the breaking point with his integrity and standard's. Bernard and Anderson still believe that Schrader was a plant by Blackman to disrupt and disband the city charter. The only way to change AP is to get completely new ideas and faces on the council. No more of the same old same old. That includes the Mayor's sister, Brittany McGuire who is running for what reason?

Unregistered
    She's running just like the rest of nut jobs who want the power and control. They are super mad about the direction the city has been going. No surprise here. Avon Park is doomed either way. No one likes when someone gets in their way, especially when money and bids come into play. Word on the street is they lost over $8,000 in profits with the city hall window replacement scandal. Schrader straight up told Mayor Anderson NO, even after the council approved to bypass and waive the bid and procurement policy. Mayor Garrett "Tinkerbell" Anderson is tickled pink about the recourse and punishment that Schrader is going to receive via a public scolding that is going to end badly for his city management position.

Unregistered
    It's already begun. Anderson and Bernard are using the Sheriff contract negotiations as a presicipis to cast doubt on Schrader and his ability to negotiate the terms for LEO services for the City of Doom. They are pre-selling the grounds for his firing via the news papers. I think a motion will be made November or December to remove Schrader. It will be seconded by either McGuire or Bernard and we will end up with the Greek fellow who is a attorney that Anderson had a hard on for earlier last year when they were looking for a replacement. Let's see....No good outcome for the citizens, regardless who is in there leading the troops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's already begun. Anderson and Bernard are using the Sheriff contract negotiations as a presicipis to cast doubt on Schrader and his ability to negotiate the terms for LEO services for the City of Doom. They are pre-selling the grounds for his firing via the news papers. I think a motion will be made November or December to remove Schrader. It will be seconded by either McGuire or Bernard and we will end up with the Greek fellow who is a attorney that Anderson had a hard on for earlier last year when they were looking for a replacement. Let's see....No good outcome for the citizens, regardless who is in there leading the troops.
    All I see in that news article is Anderson speaking highly of Schrader. Bernard is the one that is speaking against Schrader, but his (Bernard) own comments show you how much of an idiot he is. He's trying to claim the 4 Deputy spots and 4 Sergeant spots is a 1-to-1 ratio, but completely ignores the other two positions that are already paid by the city. So, in reality, it's a 3-1 ratio. Plus, the city still makes out like a bandit because of all of the other positions that come into the city to cover calls for their sh1thole city. I say the Sheriff should pull out and let them figure it out.

https://www.midfloridanewspapers.com...2987ca074.html

Unregistered
    All I see in that news article is Anderson speaking highly of Schrader. Bernard is the one that is speaking against Schrader, but his (Bernard) own comments show you how much of an idiot he is. He's trying to claim the 4 Deputy spots and 4 Sergeant spots is a 1-to-1 ratio, but completely ignores the other two positions that are already paid by the city. So, in reality, it's a 3-1 ratio. Plus, the city still makes out like a bandit because of all of the other positions that come into the city to cover calls for their sh1thole city. I say the Sheriff should pull out and let them figure it out.

https://www.midfloridanewspapers.com...2987ca074.html
    This is a ruse. Anderson cannot let his kiss ass cover and charm be exposed. Trust me, Bernard and Anderson are one and the same. They are on the same team. They are playing good cop, bad cop. Many gatherings have occurred at Anderson HQ. These get together's were soap box sessions for collusion and master planning. It's not a matter of who's in charge, it's a matter of what can be gained, and anyone not aboard for personal vested gains are a threat. I agree, Blackman should get the hell out while the getting is good. AP is toxic, and many liken it to a uncontrollable parasitic disease. If Blackman cherishes his standards, morals and good name, he will let AP fall and the blame will be casted directly on the Council who knew for a long time that operational increases and expenses were imminent. The only way to cover the costs are to raise the property tax expeditiously.

Unregistered
    This is a ruse. Anderson cannot let his kiss ass cover and charm be exposed. Trust me, Bernard and Anderson are one and the same. They are on the same team. They are playing good cop, bad cop. Many gatherings have occurred at Anderson HQ. These get together's were soap box sessions for collusion and master planning.

Unregistered

Tinkerbell

Mayor Garrett "Tinkerbell" Anderson 🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆 Nice insert btw Obiwan. Are you paying homage to Greg-Bubba "Obiwan" Warner? Or is that another deflection tactic to cast doubt on a subject that has major evidence and public records to back up the validity of the on going corruption claims? Oh my, it's going to get juicy in the AP government theatrics department soon. Can't wait for blow up's and finger pointing to commence. Too bad top thespian Sutherland is exiting stage left and is not sticking around to stir the pot!

Unregistered
    The whole bunch are paranoid. It's pick your poison and the lesser of two evils. Blackman should let the Leo contract expire. That would be the deal clencher to get em all the hell out and good riddance to the City of KRAP Council members and their drama! Btw...Nice one... MAYOR TINKERBELL Anderson

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast