Sheriff Tom Knight & Deputy Frank Bybee & Attempted Murder? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If she has a documented history of lying to deputies’ multiple times in the past, then it may be material to the current allegation. Names, dates and circumstances need to be documented in a thorough investigation.
    I am going to give FB the benefit of the doubt on this one too. If, this victim has a documented mental health history with the SSO, then the SSO is using this to get out from under the lawsuit about the harassment. This also shows a repeated history of harassing employees who sue the agency. Anyone who files a lawsuit against the SSO in the past 10 years or so has had IA come after them. Several have been followed by supervisors and even watched on camera. If so, this is pure retaliation on the part of the SSO and if FB has a decent lawyer, he will double or triple his payout. Most,former employees who have successfully sued would be able to testify to this harassing behavior from the SSO. There are deposition records of supervisors admitting that they followed an employee or watched there every move while working so they could report what the employee was doing to the sheriff. FB might be going through hell now but if this is the case, he may never have to work again.

Unregistered
    I am going to give FB the benefit of the doubt on this one too. If, this victim has a documented mental health history with the SSO, then the SSO is using this to get out from under the lawsuit about the harassment. This also shows a repeated history of harassing employees who sue the agency. Anyone who files a lawsuit against the SSO in the past 10 years or so has had IA come after them. Several have been followed by supervisors and even watched on camera. If so, this is pure retaliation on the part of the SSO and if FB has a decent lawyer, he will double or triple his payout. Most,former employees who have successfully sued would be able to testify to this harassing behavior from the SSO. There are deposition records of supervisors admitting that they followed an employee or watched there every move while working so they could report what the employee was doing to the sheriff. FB might be going through hell now but if this is the case, he may never have to work again.
    This case is like something you read in a fiction novel, but here at the SSO, it's reality. It's also the straw that broke Knight's back because the stress is too much for him. It also looked very bad when Knight told the media that anyone who invokes their Constitutional rights is a criminal.

Knight was salivating to get Bybee, since Bybee was suing him. The PCA looks bad for Bybee. Bybee may have done that stuff, but conversely, the alleged victim also supposedly has a confirmed history of repeatedly lying to deputies on multiple occasions. Maybe she told the truth this time? If Bybee really did that stuff, then he's our new Joseph Smith. If Bybee didn't do that stuff, then this is one creative fairy tale for Knight's opportune retaliation.

Your guess is as good as as any other.

Unregistered
    This case is like something you read in a fiction novel, but here at the SSO, it's reality. It's also the straw that broke Knight's back because the stress is too much for him. It also looked very bad when Knight told the media that anyone who invokes their Constitutional rights is a criminal.

Knight was salivating to get Bybee, since Bybee was suing him. The PCA looks bad for Bybee. Bybee may have done that stuff, but conversely, the alleged victim also supposedly has a confirmed history of repeatedly lying to deputies on multiple occasions. Maybe she told the truth this time? If Bybee really did that stuff, then he's our new Joseph Smith. If Bybee didn't do that stuff, then this is one creative fairy tale for Knight's opportune retaliation.

Your guess is as good as as any other.
    Who wrote the PCA? Was it a decent detective doing their job or was it a kiss a$$ doing as they are told. I would love to hear the 911 call and see who came to the scene. Who was chosen to investigate this will tell me a lot about what this case really involves and how the sheriff wanted it to go. I hope whoever is defending FB starts getting all the public record requests going.

Unregistered
    Was Bybee ever FHP in early to mid 1990s?

Unregistered
    Frank is currently in a lawsuit against sherriff TK and his biggest political funding. The lawsuit was getting a court date for February, then all of the sudden out of the blue the sherriff finds and pins a case on Frank.... and within 12 hours the "sold dog" is found and returned. My gut says the sherriff is simply pinning this case on Frank to ruin his outstanding service record so he will not be employeed again, and try to get him to back off of the lawsuit as he has continued to try over the course of the lawsuit. In previous articles TK threated and demoted Frank to get him to drop the lawsuit. TK is more than likely going to drop all charges but have ruined a good mans career. Frank is a military vet, former SWAT, former deep cover narcotics officer. But TK made a point to smerk and say Frank didnt have a glamorous career.. watch the video again you can see in body language and words TK is out for revenge.

It's all going to boil down to the testimony of the alleged victim. Others have said that she called 911 multiple times to announce that she was going to kill herself, but then she denied calling 911 to the responding deputies. Does she have senility, dementia or Alzheimer's? If she is mentally wacked-out, then this was, indeed, the perfect case for Knight to pin on Bybee.
    The above demonstrates why it is extremely dangerous for an employee in the patrol division (or in detectives) to buck the elected sheriff or his henchmen, for two primary reasons:

• #1(a) - Eventually, an angry citizen will file a false allegation against you to "get even" with you.
      #1(b) - If you're on Knight's hate list, then the false allegation will be sustained as being valid and then you will be punished (using the complainant's false testimony, which is relied on as being credible, and then it is used as the basis for punishment). If you're not on the hate list, then you will be cleared.

• #2(a) - Eventually, a crazy person (aka sig. 20) is going to make a crazy false allegation against you.
      #2(b) - If you're on Knight's hate list, then the false allegation will be sustained as being valid and then you will be punished (using the complainant's false testimony, which is relied on as being credible, and then it is used as the basis for punishment). If you're not on the hate list, then you will be cleared.

Either way, SSO management is cleared because all they have to do is point the finger at the complainant. That's why and how IA is such a useful instrument for corrupt senior level executives in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Regardless of the conspiracy theories, the Detectives that worked the case were stuck between what is ethical, moral, and lawful and their personal feelings for a fellow colleague.. I am glad I wasn't in their shoes and had to bring charges against a fellow Deputy, but kudos to them for picking the moral/ethical high road and separating their personal from professional feelings.. I heard this isn't over and that there are a few others that may get terminated as well, only time will tell.. Everything is just speculation at this point.. I feel bad for his family, close friends and co-workers that are now trying to pick up the pieces

Unregistered
    Regardless of the conspiracy theories, the Detectives that worked the case were stuck between what is ethical, moral, and lawful and their personal feelings for a fellow colleague.. I am glad I wasn't in their shoes and had to bring charges against a fellow Deputy, but kudos to them for picking the moral/ethical high road and separating their personal from professional feelings.. I heard this isn't over and that there are a few others that may get terminated as well, only time will tell.. Everything is just speculation at this point.. I feel bad for his family, close friends and co-workers that are now trying to pick up the pieces

Bybee has been dirty since he started at the SDO. He and Turkish and King teamed up and did what they wanted to do including planting evidence. We knew they were all dirty and that their day would come. King got mixed up in this and so did the female deputy getting terminated because she is Ann idiot! (Right there with the idiot Sergeant that let her boyfriend drive her patrol car on siesta key who was a civilian)!!!! Her day is coming too.

Unregistered
    ...screwing with the deputies when they got there, denying having just called. Then calling again. Sorry, but her credibility to make such a claim is completely shot, she's a mental case.
    It's possible he did that as well. It's called "gaslighting." Setting a person up to be perceived as crazy by others. He was pretty organized and methodical. For a sustained period of time. Allegedly.

Boy oh boy, are they having a field day back in Soldotna, Alaska where he moved to as a kid with his family. Typically 1970s Alaska story. Indiana to the military to Alaska for the work, retiring in Florida on the earnings. Frankie lived all over the place after leaving Alaska. He and his dad left the state owing money. The dad's obituary carefully leaves out that he lived in AK.

Unregistered
    Bybee has been dirty since he started at the SDO. He and Turkish and King teamed up and did what they wanted to do including planting evidence. We knew they were all dirty and that their day would come. King got mixed up in this and so did the female deputy getting terminated because she is Ann idiot! (Right there with the idiot Sergeant that let her boyfriend drive her patrol car on siesta key who was a civilian)!!!! Her day is coming too.
    Hey dumb dumb wrong person, the person that let her boyfriend drive her patrol vehicle works as a narc, Oh and by the way blowfish that Sgt. was out of town when all this ***** happened.
    Get your facts straight!

Unregistered

Pca

Who wrote the PCA? Was it a decent detective doing their job or was it a kiss a$$ doing as they are told. I would love to hear the 911 call and see who came to the scene. Who was chosen to investigate this will tell me a lot about what this case really involves and how the sheriff wanted it to go. I hope whoever is defending FB starts getting all the public record requests going.

PCA says Affiant is Gaeta, Arrest LEO is Gaeta and Asst LEO is Lefebvre

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast