Raja Yucathon - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raja Yucathon

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! The cop who has the reputation of partying with prostitutes as they are doing coke is stupid enough to ask this question and leave himself wide open to the answer? Jesse, I don't say this as an insult, but those steroids have totally destroyed your brain! You need help.
    I think everyone agrees your the one who needs help. You put way to much emotion into these rants about Menocal.

Unregistered
    I think everyone agrees your the one who needs help. You put way to much emotion into these rants about Menocal.
    Raaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaa!!! Disagrees with the above statement. The Menocal Poster is a champion for all the faceless victims who the Menocal Crime Family have touched (figuratively and literally) in the course of their criminal activity. He is the Spartan fighting on the front lines to hold the Hot Gates where I am merly his air support dropping Raaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaa!!! bombs every now and again. Long live the people's knight the Menocal Poster!!!!!

Unregistered
    Raaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaa!!! Disagrees with the above statement. The Menocal Poster is a champion for all the faceless victims who the Menocal Crime Family have touched (figuratively and literally) in the course of their criminal activity. He is the Spartan fighting on the front lines to hold the Hot Gates where I am merly his air support dropping Raaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaa!!! bombs every now and again. Long live the people's knight the Menocal Poster!!!!!

All those faceless victims that you are posting about dont even know this forum exists and most of members of Shitwater PD and HPD including el raja yuca himself dont even care for all that nonsense stupidity you guys post..... You for sure are not making any difference in the life of those alleged victims by posting your brainless comments here..... estupido, bestia, ridiculo, animal, mongo, escribe tus estupideces en tus nalgas y dile al yuca que te dispare un chorro de leche en tu cara para que estes contenta pajarraca bruta.....

Unregistered
    The victims are every one of us who takes pride in what we do & who we work for, only to have Sgt. Steroids make us look like a bunch of matons

Unregistered
    The victims are every one of us who takes pride in what we do & who we work for, only to have Sgt. Steroids make us look like a bunch of matons

Oh yeah, I almost forgot those imaginary victims that you have all over tu cerebro de mojon. You destroyed your own brain con esa obsesion de pajara estupida que mantienes. Get a life bruta ridicula, a nadie le importa tus estupideces, they only matter in your mind, just like any other baker act.

Unregistered

You Wore Out Your Welcome....

Oh yeah, I almost forgot those imaginary victims that you have all over tu cerebro de mojon. You destroyed your own brain con esa obsesion de pajara estupida que mantienes. Get a life bruta ridicula, a nadie le importa tus estupideces, they only matter in your mind, just like any other baker act.
    Jesse, if you don't like what your peers think about you why not do the honorable thing and just go?

Archangel
    You, sir, are a great American!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    As are you Sir! 🇺🇸

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    These crazy F*cks are doing some type of mating ritual we need to find their nest and destroy all their baker act eggs before they hatch

Unregistered
    Who cares if Jesse stroked it in front of that carpet muncher it's part of the perks of wearing a badge

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast