TML forms the 3 stooges squad - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Seems like everyone who is better off than you or promoted is a piece of Sh/t and hooked up to JP or the mayor or the governor or somebody. I know people who work and have worked for him and they love him. You're gonna have to see him and tell him personally because he like most people who are talked about here don't even read this stuff. Don't get me wrong the guy is a force and shakes things up and people out of their cushy jobs and most don't like that. If bothered you that much than tell him so.

Unregistered

lol nice try Georgito

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like everyone who is better off than you or promoted is a piece of Sh/t and hooked up to JP or the mayor or the governor or somebody. I know people who work and have worked for him and they love him. You're gonna have to see him and tell him personally because he like most people who are talked about here don't even read this stuff. Don't get me wrong the guy is a force and shakes things up and people out of their cushy jobs and most don't like that. If bothered you that much than tell him so.
    Ok George, whatever you say. Nobody ****ing likes you. You are a sorry excuse for a "major" and an incompetent leader. The only thing keeping you afloat is the people hooking you up. Like all fools, your time will come. You are too much of a ***** to be talking all that crap about telling you personally. A "force". Lmfao give me a break, you fat ass.

Unregistered
    Ok George, whatever you say. Nobody ****ing likes you. You are a sorry excuse for a "major" and an incompetent leader. The only thing keeping you afloat is the people hooking you up. Like all fools, your time will come. You are too much of a ***** to be talking all that crap about telling you personally. A "force". Lmfao give me a break, you fat ass.
    Yep, that post is definitely from that arrogant asshole. Only he would say he is a force. Hahahaha. In case you didnt know, George Perez shot an officer while the officer was wearing FULL UNIFORM. And I happen to know for a fact that loser never even bothered to check on that officer. He is the poster boy for cowardice. And don't believe him, everyone I know that knows him thinks he's a clown. Nobody likes that idiot

Unregistered
    George "Sappingo" Perez...que clase de puta pendeja! Cliche as it may be, he's definitely that guy that used to get his ass whooped in high school. No doubt! And I'm sure he probably got tried by officers too who saw what a ***** he is. That's why SHE keeps getting promoted...less people that can tell HER what a loser SHE is. And now SHE tries to say SHE is a force. You are a joke!

Unregistered
    Lmfao!!! A "force"!!! Lmfao

An astronomical force of a$$ kissing!!! Just another example of another "friend of the family" who licked $&/: to get there, except this guy made it in record time since he wasn't even eligible for the interview!! Lmfao

These people are repulsive and sad. How they can look at their families while swallowing $&$$ all day is beyond comprehension.

Unregistered
    Lmfao!!! A "force"!!! Lmfao

An astronomical force of a$$ kissing!!! Just another example of another "friend of the family" who licked $&/: to get there, except this guy made it in record time since he wasn't even eligible for the interview!! Lmfao

These people are repulsive and sad. How they can look at their families while swallowing $&$$ all day is beyond comprehension.
    I'm not worried about his butt kissing as long as for the rest of his career he does not say a word about a cop shooting. He has no credentials in that field after shooting a uniformed female cop. Actually, I would feel better if he didn't even carry a gun.

Unregistered
    I'm not worried about his butt kissing as long as for the rest of his career he does not say a word about a cop shooting. He has no credentials in that field after shooting a uniformed female cop. Actually, I would feel better if he didn't even carry a gun.
    I agree. But, he can't be without a gun or gold badge! That's how he has "courage!" Without them you know that guy would be the biggest *****. Phony tough guy. Keep your soft ass behind a desk. Please don't take 15's! COWARD!

Unregistered

Truth

Wow i am not surprised how many people have seen this guy's true colors. George Perez is the poster child for everything that is wrong with this Department. An incompetent coward who pulled the trigger on a PO because he was shitting his pants and couldn't assess the situation, who gets promoted through the ranks despite his lack of courage. An arrogant turd who wouldn't recognize police work if it slapped him across that fat ass double chinned face. Smh... this department is going down the drain.

Unregistered
    Yeah, tell him personally, right? So he can thrown his rank the moment you call him out? He wouldn't stand for that. The second you tell him to step outside or take it to the mats, you'll be done. Insubordination in a heartbeat. But that's why they have balls (gold badge). Because he knows nobody will challenge him. If he still had a silver badge, he'd never be such a tough guy. Georgito you are a soft ass little girl!

Unregistered
    Yeah, tell him personally, right? So he can thrown his rank the moment you call him out? He wouldn't stand for that. The second you tell him to step outside or take it to the mats, you'll be done. Insubordination in a heartbeat. But that's why they have balls (gold badge). Because he knows nobody will challenge him. If he still had a silver badge, he'd never be such a tough guy. Georgito you are a soft ass little girl!
    Lol cause it's the adult thing to challenge someone who has a different view point or a disagreement with to a fight.

😂😂

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast