TPD's new cancer - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I want a answer like right now. Not tomorrow or next week but right now today.

Unregistered
    Wait til he makes major or higher. This stuff has to be addressed somehow. I don't have an answer how though. Anyone?

Unregistered
    Start by filing a grievance.

Unregistered
    Whistle blower act will protect you.

Unregistered
    Not allowed to talk politics, let alone threaten. That's a federal violation.

Unregistered
    I'm going to give the Captain the benefit of doubt as I don't know this story to be true. I want a Investigation.
    The alleged rhetoric is the kind of hate that is getting police officers killed.

Unregistered
    Alternative social media is the way to expose wrong doings, as the left wing liberal media wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.

Unregistered

Consider a new name

Sounds like he's giving cancer a bad name. After all, cancer does NOT descriminate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm going to give the Captain the benefit of doubt as I don't know this story to be true. I want a Investigation.
    The alleged rhetoric is the kind of hate that is getting police officers killed.
    I wouldn't give any benefit period to him. Why don't you ask around and find out what was said in roll call by him. It will show you how detached from reality he is and how he will not look out for us.

Unregistered

He's not fooling anyone.

Don't look for him to respond to this site. He can't write. If does respond it will sound like a 3rd grader wrote it.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast