TPD's new cancer - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Problem is, racism is racism. It doesn't matter if it's white against black or vice versa. It becomes even a bigger matter when one race can get away with it even when it's totally out in the open. If the words were reversed for these situations, that person would be fired or demoted. Racism or race preference has no place in the work force period. Work ethic, ability and knowledge is everything in this profession. When rank is allowed to do what they want because of race, regardless of ability, it becomes a serious matter. And yes, I agree with the other poster. He will get major at the very least. I also know of the sergeant he is talking about and that sergeant is absolutely clueless. Those that claim we are whining are blind. Ignorance is bliss to them. This is the future of the department. Thank God I don't have much longer. I feel for those just coming in because the future is being laid out in front of them. Right now, there's nothing to stop the momentum.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop whining!!! I have never seen a bunch of complaining a$$e$. Blah, blah, blah, blah.... Get a life! You should spend more time trying to do something good in District 3 for the citizens of Tampa.
    Stop whining. That's what I keep telling Black Lives Matter

Unregistered
    After hearing an officer happy that Trump one, he told the officer he would make sure he never got promoted.

Unregistered
    Stop whining!!! I have never seen a bunch of complaining a$$e$. Blah, blah, blah, blah.... Get a life! You should spend more time trying to do something good in District 3 for the citizens of Tampa.
    Ahhhh. Sgt SD or another CJ minion speaks. Must be nice to be protected. You have balls to imply that because we tell it how it is that we don't do good for the citizens of D3. What we do just goes unnoticed, but that doesn't stop us from doing our job. Now go stuck your head back up CJ's a$$.

Unregistered
    After hearing an officer happy that Trump won, he told the officer he would make sure he never got promoted.
    Totally believe this. He's spiteful and hateful. His dream of the Obama legacy continuing just went down the drain. GOD FORBID you dare speak against or disagree with him.

Unregistered
    After hearing an officer happy that Trump one, he told the officer he would make sure he never got promoted.
    Is this true?

Unregistered

Inspirational Quote of the day.

"Let's Make America Great Again"
    - Donald Trump

Unregistered
    Is this true?
    Yes it is true. I was standing there when he said it. The DLIS sergeant was also standing there. Everyone was it total shock. He was literally foaming at the mouth that someone supported Trump. He will come right out and ask you. If you say you voted for Trump he despises you from that moment on. NOTHING can or will be done about it. His Major and the Chief are left wing radicals. There is significant evidence of this going way back. Hell, just look at Bowers who has never been reigned in as she runs her radical anti-white mouth.

Unregistered
    How is this allowed? Why isn't anything being done about it.

Unregistered
    This is a serious accusation. This isn't your run of the mill LEO Affairs crying.
    I want answers.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast