Hiring Process - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hiring Process

Unregistered

Sayanora Amigas

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well... I took another job offer. The lack of communication from HR and the time frame from when I was eligible to take the CVSA was just unacceptable.
    Well.....bye?? Good luck Chuck.

Unregistered
    You are better off going with another agency. Best of luck and don't look back at this agency.

Unregistered
    Our HR director is only worried about hiring people she knows, many many people have already had issues with her. Best of luck.

Unregistered

RE: hiring process

Look u may need a job really bad...understood...if ur an honest person looking to do the job the right way...get out now...law enforcement ain't the place...not here, not now...been there done that...if u want to play THEIR game...go for it...u have to live by your conscience...good luck to you from someone that's been there...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look u may need a job really bad...understood...if ur an honest person looking to do the job the right way...get out now...law enforcement ain't the place...not here, not now...been there done that...if u want to play THEIR game...go for it...u have to live by your conscience...good luck to you from someone that's been there...
    Hmmmm....sour grapes much?

Unregistered
    Just the truth. Go to a better agency who cares for their people. HR here is a joke.

Unregistered
    HR supports two people and it is not employees. Remember that when speaking to her. This HR is not on your side.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Hiring Process

Im unfimiliar with the hiring process for this position at BNSF. Could someone explain to me what I can expect, how it works and how is the pay while Im in? Any information will be a great help. Thanks in advance

Unregistered

Chattahoochee Choo Choo

Ok this is The Santa Rosa Sheriffs Office, not a railroad company.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234