Continue the vision KEEP WHIDDEN - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh you can bet your fat tranny ass I'm laughing, and will continue to laugh every time I see you. I'll the one straight faced saying hey sheriff what's up? But inside I'll be giggling like child about how you got outted and ***** slapped by a nobody radio guy from Miami. LMFAO.
    Fat tranny ass? Ok, step up.

Youll giggle inside, because you sure are not man enough to do it openly.

No 'nobody radio guy' ***** slapped me.

Miserable coward.

Unregistered
    Whidden standing up? He can't. Never has. At least never has to me. Runs and hides on the other side of Florida.

Fact.

Don't make me call you out Steve. But no matter how much you want to, you can't. Perhaps someone else will for you. But not you personally.

Unregistered
    Fat tranny ass? Ok, step up.

Youll giggle inside, because you sure are not man enough to do it openly.

No 'nobody radio guy' ***** slapped me.

Miserable coward.
    Look you fat bra and pant wearing tranny. Shouldn't you be on FB chatting with all the perverts who think you're Michelle. Disgusting freak. And you absolutely did get b@:&h slapped like the little sissy punk you really are.

Unregistered
    Whidden standing up? He can't. Never has. At least never has to me. Runs and hides on the other side of Florida.

Fact.

Don't make me call you out Steve. But no matter how much you want to, you can't. Perhaps someone else will for you. But not you personally.
    Who are 'you' to be anyone to have the Sheriff to 'stand up to'?

Fact? Fact you...

Take your best shot, call anyone you want out, make it count, because the air is really thin where you are trying to fly.

Unregistered
    Who are 'you' to be anyone to have the Sheriff to 'stand up to'?

Fact? Fact you...

Take your best shot, call anyone you want out, make it count, because the air is really thin where you are trying to fly.
    Only he can call me out. He knows how. Nothing secret, sordid, or illegal. Only 3 of us knew. Everyone else is moot. But I am appalled with the behaviors. He knows exactly what I am referring to.

He has made my exact argument long ago come true.

Unregistered
    Only he can call me out. He knows how. Nothing secret, sordid, or illegal. Only 3 of us knew. Everyone else is moot. But I am appalled with the behaviors. He knows exactly what I am referring to.

He has made my exact argument long ago come true.
    Typical coward traitor to the Sheriff - drops threat 'dont make me call you out, Steve'

Then begins back peddling, but he, I, we, uh, you know, then adds 'nothing secret, sordid, or illegal'

There isnt anything - this is a case of opposition sympathizer camp innuedno.

Traitors disgusting below contempt

The Sheriff is clean, it galls you. Chismosa.

Unregistered
    Typical coward traitor to the Sheriff - drops threat 'dont make me call you out, Steve'

Then begins back peddling, but he, I, we, uh, you know, then adds 'nothing secret, sordid, or illegal'

There isnt anything - this is a case of opposition sympathizer camp innuedno.

Traitors disgusting below contempt

The Sheriff is clean, it galls you. Chismosa.
    Because you aren't Steve.

He is clean maybe because you have been taking baths with him. .

No back peddling. No worries either. Because anyone else is moot. Let Steve fight his own battles. Let him speak. No mouthpiece hand puppets doing it for him.

Speak Steve. Speak.

Unregistered
    Because you aren't Steve.

He is clean maybe because you have been taking baths with him. .

No back peddling. No worries either. Because anyone else is moot. Let Steve fight his own battles. Let him speak. No mouthpiece hand puppets doing it for him.

Speak Steve. Speak.
    PARADOX!

Whidden is Lawyered up. Been told to shut his fat mouth.

But been called out by obviously someone else in his past. Wants to comment.

What to do? What to do?

Unregistered
    Laugh now, false courage. Big mouth, keep digging your hole.
    Problem is you don't know who to punish and couldn't even begin to based on the amount who are piling on. Go get some tranny. You undercover f@#.

Unregistered
    Problem is you don't know who to punish and couldn't even begin to based on the amount who are piling on. Go get some tranny. You undercover f@#.
    Exactly. Well stated. It is Whidden who is the hunted

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast