Disgruntled - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgruntled

Unregistered

Favoritism

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem with Hendry were the guys who left to pbso and Hillsborough. They ruined this place.
    We have lost a lot of good ones under SW!

Unregistered

No wood

I have heard them both lie on different occasions. You forgot to mention the deputy from Montura Estates. Just another fine example.
    You must mean the infamous CN. You want to talk about favoritism? This kid is a lawsuit waiting to happen. He harasses people that he knows from montura. He follows them around looking for a reason to stop them and then just says screw it and makes something up. He proclaims that he cant fight to protect himself so he will just shoot anyone who tries to fight him. And when all else fails he just loads up the wife and goes out and conducts traffic stops. But its ok. Hes a paramedic. So they need him as a cop. What a joke.

Unregistered
    The problem with Hendry were the guys who left to pbso and Hillsborough. They ruined this place.
    how?

I didn't see them bringing the agency down.

Unregistered
    how?

I didn't see them bringing the agency down.
    they we're bringing the morale down. It was like they didn't care about law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Agreed! Good riddance cry baby's!

Unregistered
    they we're bringing the morale down. It was like they didn't care about law enforcement.
    They didn't care because they were tired of working for an agency that didn't care about them. They are good deputies and did there job unlike some. Maybe that's why a real agency hired them.

Unregistered
    You couldn't get hired at either of these places. Laugh at them on here but they are making more than our Lt's without OT. Plus the atep plans that top them out probably over 90k as a DEPUTY. I bet they laugh every time they get a paycheck.

Unregistered
    It is spelled babies. So I guess that is why people know you couldn't get hired here. You have to first pass a general knowledge test. To the other comment yes, I laugh everytime I see my deposit.

Unregistered
    LOL look at these ass clowns, I guess I'd be disgruntled too if I was still making $500 a week. Reach for the stars, your family will thrive with that annual salary of $34,000.00.

Unregistered
    Keep telling yourself, I'm a Hendry County Lifer, I can't go anywhere else! You should be upset, I'm eating steaks, you're eating hotdogs.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast