Laughing stock

Thread: Laughing stock

Unregistered

Laughing stock

Just heard Pasco being made fun of on the radio. Apparently our sheriff has taken an aggressive approach on crime....by having us arrest people in possession of.....wait for it.......MILK CRATES!! Anyone sitting on or attaching one to a bicycle will be arrested, someone has already spent the night in jail for it. Stolen milk crates, (sigh). I had one on my handlebars when I delivered papers as a kid. I guess that one slipped by the polygraph when I was hired. Way to keep em laughing at us Chris!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just heard Pasco being made fun of on the radio. Apparently our sheriff has taken an aggressive approach on crime....by having us arrest people in possession of.....wait for it.......MILK CRATES!! Anyone sitting on or attaching one to a bicycle will be arrested, someone has already spent the night in jail for it. Stolen milk crates, (sigh). I had one on my handlebars when I delivered papers as a kid. I guess that one slipped by the polygraph when I was hired. Way to keep em laughing at us Chris!!!
    And if youre 12 years old there will be NO TOLERANCE !!!!!! EVERYONE was working on the clown caper. They ever think about starting on Little Road?

Unregistered
    Sounds like hes trying to put a major dent in the 75 million of stolen property that has disappeared under his tenure.

Eh....way to go Eliot Ness

Hes probably got an eye on some 12 year old organized criminals after all the effort expended in the Clown Caper

Unregistered
    And if youre 12 years old there will be NO TOLERANCE !!!!!! EVERYONE was working on the clown caper. They ever think about starting on Little Road?
    Amen, one needs look no further than 8700 Citizen Drive to find the biggest clown around.

Unregistered
    Rumor is there was a meeting today between the families of the 12 year old organized criminals to determine if the milk crate targeting and arrest of a 12 year old, who the sheriff's office said they didnt believe meant the threat or he had the ability to carry it out, is an effort to target or discriminate against them. The 12 year old dons are going to start a campaign with the slogan "12 year olds matter" in an effort to counter the heavy handed tactics of the sheriffs office. In an effort to calm these fears it is rumored one of the elder dons, soon to be 13, said it was nothing to worry about as it was the best they could do and not to worry. He was allegedly very forceful when he advised respectfully, that once the cameras are off they will go back to feeding on each other.

He then laughed heartily saying We fight as one? What a joke.

But in the meantime it is rumored 12 year olds are quaking everywhere in Pasco.

Unregistered
    Rumor is there was a meeting today between the families of the 12 year old organized criminals to determine if the milk crate targeting and arrest of a 12 year old, who the sheriff's office said they didnt believe meant the threat or he had the ability to carry it out, is an effort to target or discriminate against them. The 12 year old dons are going to start a campaign with the slogan "12 year olds matter" in an effort to counter the heavy handed tactics of the sheriffs office. In an effort to calm these fears it is rumored one of the elder dons, soon to be 13, said it was nothing to worry about as it was the best they could do and not to worry. He was allegedly very forceful when he advised respectfully, that once the cameras are off they will go back to feeding on each other.

He then laughed heartily saying We fight as one? What a joke.

But in the meantime it is rumored 12 year olds are quaking everywhere in Pasco.
    What a joke of an agencie. To bad the citizens of Pasco don't wise up and see who the real clown is. Bozocco.

Unregistered
    What a joke of an agencie. To bad the citizens of Pasco don't wise up and see who the real clown is. Bozocco.
    "Me Chris Nocco...me catch bad guy...me street cop!

Unregistered
    "Me Chris Nocco...me catch bad guy...me street cop!
    Not surprised.

The guy surrounds himself with fools and jesters. He's not a good cop, nor leader, and sure not a real "Sheriff".