"The Talk" Blacks have about the Police - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    And....
    I said AND....
    To top it off you get frustrated and think people like me are racist.
    NO!!!!
    No No No
    YOU AND your KIND are the most racist mother *****ers there are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical Typical Typical

13TH is a 2016 American documentary by director Ava DuVernay. Centered on race in the United States criminal justice system, the film is titled after the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution which theoretically outlawed slavery. DuVernay's documentary argues that slavery is being perpetuated, however, through mass incarceration.
    Interesting, but very foolish, you didn't have to commit a crime to be put in a ship, sailing from Africa across the Atlantic, but you have to commit a crime to be incarcerated, so it is very "intellectual" all this sense of "to be or not to be..." and what not, but it is, in my opinion, very ignorant, and the only purpose I can find is to give more excuses to those who already have a a wagon full of it to justify their lack of common sense, responsibilities etc

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your post screams "I'm a Black Person"!!!!
    Let's see. You don't agree with BLM
    (In general)
    #2 There's a underlying issue. (Yeah !!!! Blacks are endangering whites)
    How bout' THAT ISSUE!!!
    Have a open mind.
    BLM, can they even choose worst police shooting cases for their fight? Most of them go from he didn't do it, hands up, shot in the back you name it, to well he actually assaulted the LEO, he had a firearm, he was on drugs, he was holding a knife walking feet away from the Officers and so on. They are a joke.

Unregistered
    Something Trump said about blacks having nothing to lose, so vote for Him is so correct. If you look at the statistics on blacks it's disastrous.
    All across the board.
    The Democrats caused all of that.

Unregistered
    The race baiting movie Birth of a Nation has failed miserably at the box office because people are sick and tired of hearing this whole black victimization sob story.
    But I would predict that it will win all the oscars next year just because.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12