"The Talk" Blacks have about the Police
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

"The Talk" Blacks have about the Police

In virtually every police shooting highlighted in the news, failing to follow police commands, furtive movements, and some sort of resisting is present. If blacks interactions with the police followed the advice of "The Talk" almost none of these encounters would have resulted in being shot. Since over 40% of the cops being killed are done at the hands of blacks, when they only represent 6% of the population, it is prudent for the police to be vigilant when dealing with black males. Often, stories of being stopped for no other reason than being black are highlighted. Otherwise law abiding blacks are scrutinized more by the police, store security, etc because of the conduct of the many who deserve this attention. The breakdown from the wisdom of "The Talk" and the scrutiny that law abiding blacks receive could be improved dramatically if only they would condemn those within that causes this scrutiny. The million dollar question is why they do not?

Unregistered
    Fantastic post and a great question.
    I always found it interesting that black middle class, including police officers don't speak out against this train wreck within the black culture.
    I've actually had conversations with black law enforcement where you'd think they are victims too.
    The common thing was how they have got stopped by police and how people look at them in a mall as if they are going take something.

Unregistered
    The whole dialogue that blacks are victims of relentless racism, all the time needs to change.
    Blacks have shown no culpability or responsibility in this.

Unregistered

open mind

I don't agree with the actions of the blm movement, in general. There is an underlying issue. I know that crimes are perpetrated by blacks against whites, vice versa, and all colors in between. If you have the time, I suggest you view the documentary on Netflix, "13th". It attempts to paint a picture of where we are, and how we got here. By no means, do I mean to make excuses for animalistic behavior, white or black, but with an open mind... watch.

Unregistered
    The show 13th is a just another liberal movie that tries and blames blacks problems on being incarcerated.
    Typical Hollywood response that blacks are victims.

Unregistered
    My suggestion to you is view Colin Flaherty's YouTube channel and view the over 2000 videos of animalistic behavior of blacks. And of course, watch it with a open mind if you can.

Unregistered
    Then tell me if they need to be incarcerated!!!!!

Unregistered
    Typical Typical Typical

13TH is a 2016 American documentary by director Ava DuVernay. Centered on race in the United States criminal justice system, the film is titled after the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution which theoretically outlawed slavery. DuVernay's documentary argues that slavery is being perpetuated, however, through mass incarceration.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't agree with the actions of the blm movement, in general. There is an underlying issue. I know that crimes are perpetrated by blacks against whites, vice versa, and all colors in between. If you have the time, I suggest you view the documentary on Netflix, "13th". It attempts to paint a picture of where we are, and how we got here. By no means, do I mean to make excuses for animalistic behavior, white or black, but with an open mind... watch.
    And from this underlying issue, who incarcerated your people?
    Your master Hillary Rotten Clinton's perverted husband did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your post screams "I'm a Black Person"!!!!
    Let's see. You don't agree with BLM
    (In general)
    #2 There's a underlying issue. (Yeah !!!! Blacks are endangering whites)
    How bout' THAT ISSUE!!!
    Have a open mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast