Pantyboyz - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pantyboyz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought this was about SW and hissiobas corruption of the HCSO. I didnt know it was an all out war on the current HCSO. Can we keep this professional? I would imagine if someone were to dig deep enough they could find something embarrassing about each and every one of us. What you do off duty, as long as its legal and moral, has nothing to do with your professional life. We are talking about professions. Not personal lives. Keep in classy LaBelle.
    You obviously dont know "corruption" can exist on many levels and in various ways. If you did I doubt you would be so quick defend. There are those here that know much and more will follow. Professional, u say? As if "professional" were possible under this sheriff and his administration. SW is only the beginning

Unregistered
    I thought this was about SW and his corruption of the HCSO. I didnt know it was an all out war on the current HCSO. Can we keep this professional? I would imagine if someone were to dig deep enough they could find something embarrassing about each and every one of us. What you do off duty, as long as its legal and moral, has nothing to do with your professional life. We are talking about professions. Not personal lives. Keep in classy LaBelle.

Oh here we go, those poor victims of these vicious politics. You, and panty, and the rest of the criminal conspirators right?! Stop defending this behavior. You are contributing and therefore are the problem. Not part of the problem, THE problem. This doesn't look like an image anyone was forced to be a part of. They did sign up for this the second they swore the path and took the first compromised activity/benefit/proceed. These criminals hiding behind positions of authority make everyone less safe, especially other cops. No one owes them s#%+. So stop trying to engender forced compliance via manipulation. 'Im not buyin it.'

Unregistered
    Be careful, Dave has been overseas and is a top notch mma coach. Just ask him he will tell you. If you are like me and don't believe his hype he just removes you fron a unit. You can dig into alot of our past and we aren't posing in thongs with two other dudes. #rockthestache.

Unregistered
    Oh here we go, those poor victims of these vicious politics. You, and panty, and the rest of the criminal conspirators right?! Stop defending this behavior. You are contributing and therefore are the problem. Not part of the problem, THE problem. This doesn't look like an image anyone was forced to be a part of. They did sign up for this the second they swore the path and took the first compromised activity/benefit/proceed. These criminals hiding behind positions of authority make everyone less safe, especially other cops. No one owes them s#%+. So stop trying to engender forced compliance via manipulation. 'Im not buyin it.'
    Well said. WE share the same ideals and thoughts. Most professional Law Enforcement officers do.

Unregistered
    Be careful, Dave has been overseas and is a top notch mma coach. Just ask him he will tell you. If you are like me and don't believe his hype he just removes you fron a unit. You can dig into alot of our past and we aren't posing in thongs with two other dudes. #rockthestache.
    How does Super D get by now that his skinny snake of a sidekick SOB was forced to resign for his ill deeds? Those two made quite the team back in the day. Sgt. "Snake" was the perfect genuflecting henchman for him....until he became a liability. Then he had to go, huh, D? You and your Sheriff have done quite well keeping the facts of his departure quiet -so far! Wonder if Snake knows you were instrumental in his sudden decision to resign? Not to worry tho...Sgt. Snake is working for the opposition now-and that should worry you a bit. He just might be talking.

Unregistered
    Well said. WE share the same ideals and thoughts. Most professional Law Enforcement officers do.
    Amazing how quiet some of the usual players have become of late: Mumbles, Sgt's Favorite, Casanova, and Man-Hands, the Swinger, Calypso Louie, and Super D. Don't worry tho, nothing u have done or should have done has been forgotten. Laying low won't help you "professionals" now that the lid is being finally blown off. A few more arrests and interrogations by the right folks should start your demise. Little things like -O heck- you know what you did- some of us do too!

Unregistered
    Super Dave...the absentee commander....if missing during normal duty hours check paid teaching gigs at the academy, perhaps he can be found there. Dont bother calling...his cell only works when he wants it too.
    Wasn't he fired from the academy.

Unregistered
    Keep it classy. Get real dude. If you support Whidden, which you do and have since day one. Added with the fact you're unprofessional, and hide behind title of Cpt. Because you don't want your actions off duty to be scrutinized. Good things happen to good people.

Unregistered
    Harney, a legend in his own mind! Training staff at a real agency would laugh him out of office. Wait, he's an MMA trainer? He couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. His days are numbered too. I'll send the U-Haul to his office as soon as they finish retrieving Big Kev's belongings! Good luck trying to get a job Super Dave, everyone in South Florida knows you're such a joke.

Unregistered

Cowardice

Keep it classy. Get real dude. If you support Whidden, which you do and have since day one. Added with the fact you're unprofessional, and hide behind title of Cpt. Because you don't want your actions off duty to be scrutinized. Good things happen to good people.
    You trash talkers talk a lot on anonymous forums. Yet none of you will say a word to these peoples faces. You think you know who your talking to but you now look ignorant. Im not a fan of a lot of people at HCSO, and especially the corrupt peaches. But to scream all these accusations and trash every employee there with nothing to back your claims and no name to give the people you trash talk is just cowardice. I think its great that this information is coming out, but how about do it right. Stop being part of the problem and be a solution. Give the people you accuse and trash talk a face to know who accuses them. Problem is that most of you accusers are disgruntled current employees or people who have been fired or ran off for reasons you wont share. I cant wait for a new administration as most of you agree. But slandering all these people is just uncalled for. If you have something that you think needs to be brought to light then be a man and do it like that deputy did. In a sworn statement under oath. Sadly none of you will. You rather enjoy causing drama. Which is why your no longer there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast