Way to go Sheriff Morgan

Unregistered

Way to go Sheriff Morgan

Congratulations Sheriff Morgan we knew you could do it! We look forward to another four years with you. Now just one small hurdle in November and it's a done deal. Good luck, not that you will need it!

Unregistered

Preparation H

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations Sheriff Morgan we knew you could do it! We look forward to another four years with you. Now just one small hurdle in November and it's a done deal. Good luck, not that you will need it!
    Way to go Eric! You get to keep your job as chief deputy, at least for now you ass kisser. If Thelbert gives you the boot you can always go across the river to work for your equally ass kissing brother. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your hemorrhoid soothing soul.

PS, we'll call your transition "Preparation H."

Unregistered
    Now now let's be nice. And speaking of points your guy wasn't awarded any ! Go Sheriff Morgan

Unregistered
    Lets be nice? Maybe you should realize the person you are talking about is a politician who says whatever he thinks you want to hear. Educate yourself and look beyond the political promises and speeches and find out what is really going on at the SO and how he treats his officers and what most of them think about him and listen to the stories about how he is a short tempered and arrogant. These stories are real not the speeches and billboards. And all the facebook feel good propaganda? well those are the officers doing what they have always done. Morgan didn't make them care. They already cared and already did nice things in the community. Better yet ask the officers how much they like working shorthanded all the time because no one wants to stay there afraid of being fired for likeing a political opponents facebook comment. Be an educated voter.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should try joining the team instead of bashing my t

Unregistered
    I agree please join the team and quit listening to the cancer feeding rumors. Any staff member would be happy to talk with you about these rumors and you never know it may just be a hater that likes spreading bad tumors that you have been listening to.

Unregistered
    If your so proud of your team why are you anonymous

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Way to go Sheriff Morgan

I had one at 17/18.. My mom helped me set it up and everything. So, ask your parents to take you down to the bank and get that sorted out?