hard on

Thread: hard on

Unregistered

hard on

well looks like Glades County is still full of people who are not well informed of the wrong doings of the current administration. It is such a shame that FDLE just allows law breaking people run the agency and continue to break laws. karma will at some point make all pay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    well looks like Glades County is still full of people who are not well informed of the wrong doings of the current administration. It is such a shame that FDLE just allows law breaking people run the agency and continue to break laws. karma will at some point make all pay.
    I couldn't agree more, the good ole boy system is alive and well. We will just have to keep our heads down and suffer for another 4 years under this pathetic administration. I hope Harden is ready to play B*tch to the undersheriff, well then again our current sheriff was playing that same role. Here goes the moral of the agency and the county when it sinks in the ramifications of the vote. Look how bad it's gotten over the last 4 years.... Does the current sheriff even work anymore or does he just come to the office to screw the hired help? I think he learned that tactic from the undersheriff... Harden I hope you read this and think about what I'm saying!!! You are not a bad man, the people that are running the place are. Get rid of the three stooges and you will be on your way. You will earn respect from your employees and the community. Ask yourself why the undersheriff didn't run himself, that's right he was unelectable. Very very few people can find anything positive to say about him. The husband and wife do what exactly besides bring down moral? Harden you should clean house of those three, why has so many deputies left? Start with a clean slate Harden, if not your reputation will surely and quickly sink just like the current administrations has.... I know you probably won't but don't say we didn't warn you...

Unregistered

Angry buyng the votes maybe???????

I love it Hardon does not have any plans to help the kids of glades county. so what does he do? he uses someone elses money to donate to a children's fund. hell its not even his money its a ranchers money that gets a police car parked in front of his house. that just goes to show you he doesnt care he wont even take it from his pocket.
    Now lets talk about the bar. This I think is very funny. Hardon goes to the bar and spends about $1000 a weekend in drinks at the bar trying to buy votes. And from what I have been told is they are not going to vote for him but if he is buying they are drinking.
    I have a good idea win on your own merits show what you plan to change and make the county better. it sucks living in a county were every time you go away on vacation you have to worry about if your place will be broken into and all the stuff you worked hard for is gone. Oh wait you dont know about that because from what I hear you have only done 8 reports in the past 8 years. its time for a change from the white house all the way to glades county. please make it happen.