Eckley is the incoming chief?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Eckley is the incoming chief?

Did anyone else see Major Eckley from PCSO meeting with the mayor? Heard he is the new chief and they will start the transition on Oct 1.

Unregistered
    if they hire that Dingleberry I can say is I'm really sorry for you guys. We at the S O will not miss him at all

Unregistered

Soooooo???

Did he go there???

Unregistered
    So is the Chief leaving or what? Whats the latest on this?

Unregistered

Chief status

I heard..... he has cancer and he may leave. Mr Walters may be the new chief, since Duff is leaving soon. Or that tiny little guy buttercue.

Unregistered
    heard he is going to Zhills

Unregistered

New addition

Congratulations to Robert Tungate on getting the Detective position. I hear he is influential with administration, which helps his advancement to the top of such a low call volume agency. Sorry things are not like Tampa for you, Robert.

Also, it has come to my attention that he is looking to expand the detective department by monopolizing the only female officer. What a great opportunity for such a lady! She may do great investigations and reports, according to some, but is incompetent on basic officer safety skills. One should also be advised she was fired from her first police job... Rumor has it, she left her gun in a public bathroom unattended for 2 hours.
    The choice is clear for Valaboom who will be the next great detective of the Dade City Zoo!
    Maybe the paid, special homicide investigation training, with hotel stay and accommodations, will help with this great opportunity. Is there really enough training for this already exemplary female?

You go girl!!!!!!.

You mad bro?

Unregistered

Hurricane Irma

An email forwarded to department heads and ignored.

Human Resources)

It is the general understanding that numerous city employees were forced to stay at their respective work locations during the evening/overnight hours of this hurricane. These employees were caused undo stress and concern for their own homes and families because of this mandatory overnight stay.

It is also the general understanding that this undo stress will not be properly compensated, per the immediate supervisors stating the employees will not be paid for this forced stay.

What is the accuracy of this information?

FLSA ACT.
    US LABOR LAWS.

Say that the should be compensated for their time at the work place, while forced to stay.

Ignoring this is a clear violation of Florida State Statutes as well.

Unregistered
    He got shot down in Zhills and lost the job to a guy with 14 years experience. Doubt he will come here.

Unregistered
    Is it true the have picked a new chief already?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast