Closer to home

Thread: Closer to home

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Closer to home

Well now that the BLM is protesting in Sarasota, it is safe to say that it is getting very close to home. And unfortunately it is only a matter of time before one of these knuckleheads throws some lead at an officer. With that being said, you all have the greatest profession in the world. Would do anything to still be a part of it. However, Nicole Scholler put a little damper on that. While I was there, I considered only a handful of you friends, and even fewer did I actually trust with my life. You must be careful who you trust. I would still be working alongside you all had it not been for Dennis Stahley. Too long to get in to, but had it not been for him, I would not have lost my job. He convinced myself and other officers to lie during our IA. Not to protect our ass, but to save his. We figured he wouldn't steer us in the wrong direction but were we ever wrong. Plenty of officers there know the full story. Hell I'll even tell it to you if you ever want to hear it. Just watch who you trust. Peace out, Joey B.

Unregistered
    Sorry Joey, but Stahley aside, if you lied during an IA you have nobody to blame but yourself. Peace.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    You're correct. I do blame myself 100%. I blame myself for taking the advice of a seasoned supervisor. But I do blame myself. Not trying to pass the buck. I guess I could've worded it differently. Basically, stay safe out there and be careful who you trust and who you listen to.

Unregistered
    BLM has been in our City on a march and at the skate park no problem so far.

We did a good job keeping all safe.

Unregistered
    Damn you Joe. Why the hell would you do something as stupid as this. You have so many people that love you. RIP Brother

Unregistered
    ahh who gives a ****, this is a boring thread.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ahh who gives a ****, this is a boring thread.
    Go eat a D**K

Unregistered
    You guys are so professional!

Your mommies must be so proud.

How is second grade going this year? Do you like your new teacher?